for Holiday Horrors

7/14/2019 c4 Yanira Perez
Awesome, I can’t wait for the next chapter.
12/27/2018 c4 SSJ3Monkey
I sincerely hope you find yourself coming back to this story. It is engaging and interesting, I wish to know more, to see how things will play out in this crossover.
5/26/2017 c1 Anon
I love your story and I wish you would continue writing it.
5/16/2016 c4 LadyPhoenix68
I am sorry to see this end without updates for years. I am really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out until Buffy dies at end of season 5 which is likely what breaks the bond to send Charlie onward to where he is when Numb3rs starts.
9/23/2014 c4 Guest
This series is one of my favorites! I've read it several times over the years! I do hope you're able to finish it. I would love to see how Buffy and Charlie's relationship develops. This is probably awful to say but I would also still like to see her sacrifice herself for Dawn. The drama of Willow bringing her back and everything gives me tingles! I can imagine how much closer Buffy and Charlie would be.
8/2/2014 c4 2Meljente
Hey :)
I know you haven't updated this story in ages and I have no idea if you intend to finish it but it would be great. Really great!
I never imagined a crossover between those two shows but you did an unbelievable job.
It makes me sad that you left Holiday Horrors that way for over three years without telling us readers why.
Especially because of your last AN, there you wrote that you intend to finish not only the story but the series.

I don't know what changed your mind. Maybe something happened in your life, maybe you lost your interest in writing fanfictions. I don't know but hopefully you find your muse again someday.
Meljente

PS: I found an error you could fix if you find your muse again. In Chapter 2 you wrote that Giles doesn't know about the bond but in 'A Call Away' Buffy told him about it.
1/14/2014 c4 maidengarnet
I love this series. Never would have occurred to me to put the two shows together, but I love what you've made. And how you've changed things! I certainly prefer it this way! Please, please please update soon!
2/27/2013 c4 Mayhem296
Liking the series so far, please keep updating!
Mayhem
2/20/2013 c4 2Knowledge is Power
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this series!
12/15/2012 c4 faye50free
I am really liking this story I hope to see something new soon.
7/14/2012 c4 blue talith
Awesome story line and I'm happy I ran across these new chapters (to me)!
3/25/2012 c4 6Rosa Mundi
Just want to mention that I'm Jewish and had four years of high school Latin. I could write you a whole treatise on Chanukah.

The important Jewish holidays are Passover, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the spring for the first one and early fall for the next two. Charlie's family absolutely wouldcelebrate these in some way, and would definitely be at the synagogue for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur while Mrs. Eppes is alive. The show is quite clear that even then, the family wasn't very observant, so you can probably ignore the minor holidays pretty safely, except for Chanukah, of course. Eight nights of presents. :). Latkes with sour cream and applesauce. Sufganiyot (Israeli jelly doughnuts). Chocolate coins (called Chanukah gelt).

Observant Jews would never put up a tree, but plenty of assimilated ones do, and I believe the show mentioned that the Epps family always put one up. The decorations would probably be mostly blue and silver, though.
3/25/2012 c2 Rosa Mundi
Only two more chapters and then I'm all done. :(. Still struggling with writer's block, or just an attack of real life?
2/28/2012 c4 2vanerogue
J adore cette série math et magie. C'est vraiment génial.

Je ne peux attendre pour la suite. En fait, moi qui suis francophone ne peux m’empêcher de désirer le traduire en français.

J'espère que la suite viendra bientôt.
12/15/2011 c4 Inoeth
wow. I've just finished reading all three of your numbers.btvs crossover and it really is a fantastic job.

A few things I wanted to bring up are the issues of sex (between faith and others and her personal image problems as seen in the TV show and from Go Ask Malice) and the potential for sex between Buffy and Charlie (I'm not saying to turn this into a PWP- just that the issue should be brought up)and along that note, Buffy and charlie are a 'couple' yet you've yet to even hint that they've even kissed so far as i remember... they are supposed to be hormonal teenagers yet you have never brought up the second H in Faith's H&H which the show did hint really was true (has fannon has made the H&H true as well)

Another issue i thought of although you have explained the whole balance in terms of guns- yet in cannon Wesley does use guns and the fact that initiative uses modern weapons as well...

Overall, I love what you've done in terms of bringing in the combined plots of Angel and Buffy and expanding on the buffy universe to explain concepts never quite as evolved in cannon.

I can't wait to see how you set up the issues of the Crucimantium, the issue of the Doppleganger episode wherein it reveals Willow's bisexuality/lesbianism, how you deal with Finich and of course, the war against the Mayor and what sort of political fallout it will have in terms of the revealing of some of the major corruption in the Sunnydale political sphere and police as well as how ironically, the death of the mayor will open the political avenues for the Innitiative and other branches to potentially investigate the Dale.

I'm also curious/looking forward to the time when the bumpy things in the night is revealed to the rest of the Epps family (I except Don to learn of it first and the parents last).

I will also perhaps caution you on the fact that its taken hundreds of thousands of words to get through half of a season of Buffy with some Angel mixed in, and yet you plan on going through most all of Buffy/Angel stuff to get to the beginnings of where the actual Numbers sereies start, but should you go that far, by that time, according to your timeline, the Slayer organization will be post Sunnydale and will up to you as to how you make out the post SD group (a school, a better version of the old council, a paramilitary organization) and of course taking buffy's idea of fighting the First by breaking the balance and truly trying to win (which could open the possibility for modern weapon usage and other things)... soo many possibilities

In any case, you're doing a great job and I have thoroughly enjoyed the series you've written so far and will continue to read it.keep up the good work and update again soon (and if you want, entirely ignore my rant- comments above- i'm writing this review after very little sleep- too many finals)
29 Page 1 2 Next »