for Weevils in Miami

7/27/2017 c7 16WRose
Great! Could you do a notice harry potter one? Adopting him?
7/27/2017 c3 WRose
Owen's a better doctor than the doctor
7/27/2017 c1 WRose
In the middle of the chapter I thought he's his son, hahahaah trouble magnets!
2/28/2015 c7 Katescats
Hi just read your story it was very good.
8/19/2013 c3 1extracutegurl9
He could also give you an insulting lollipop
11/19/2011 c7 11FanLass
great story, well written and lots of fun, thank you! I love Maddie and can totally see this! you captured everyones perfectly - thanks again!
11/19/2011 c4 FanLass
playing go fish? maybe. great line - "Fine," said Jack, recognizing Madeleine's I'm-going-to-do-whatever-the-hell-I-please-whether-it-is-a-good-idea-or-not voice. "But it's your ass on the line. Don't expect us to pull you out of the fire."

Keep up the good work LOL this is just too much fun!
11/19/2011 c3 FanLass
favorit line - He was still even wearing that dumb coat - LOL Good chapter I love how you write Maddie! so funny but so her! good story lots of fun, and no i did not think Dr. Who was about to show up! LOL
11/19/2011 c2 FanLass
this is a great idea! nicely done too, the writing is good and story is fun.
7/27/2011 c7 Katara97
Very nice! I like the effortless interweaving of the storylines, and love your dscription of Jack's and Maddie's relationship. I do wish you would've put a little more description in though. =]
6/26/2011 c1 Constantly Raining101
Best nerdgazim ever! Great chapter.
6/8/2011 c7 19purdys pal
Well done very enjoyable.
6/5/2011 c6 purdys pal
Very exciting, I liked Jack saving Madeline and then Madeline covering for Jack when he comes back to life. I love the idea of a Rambo Maddy.
6/3/2011 c6 mardar
I'm really loving this. I love Maddie covering up Jack's immortality
6/1/2011 c5 purdys pal
I like the idea of Fiona wanting to save the weevils, and how eager Madeline is to join in the fight. Love the story looking forward to more.
19 Page 1 2 Next »