for House Call

6/29/2011 c1 11lori51
Love this fix and would love to see you comtinue! Love the show and the two of them together and you did a great job keeping their characters and their dynamic in character. Can't wait to read more!
6/18/2011 c1 15InfernumLilith
Pleaseeeee continueeeee. It's AMAZING! I love it sooooo much.
6/7/2011 c1 12The noble one
hello, first of all I'm so happy that someone's writing fic's for this show, it's amazing. :) I loved this one-shot and hope that you'll continue it. Ms. Lufkin was a woman :) I would love for this to happen in the show as well. Very good story
6/4/2011 c1 8NMKK
Please continue! I love this, and I love the way you write. This is cute and not out of character. More please!
6/1/2011 c1 94MoonlightGardenias
I've been checking FFN over the past few weeks in the hopes they would open up a category for this show because I have a few ideas swimming in my head too so I've been reading the ones posted all morning.

Anyway, it's so great to meet a fellow Peter/Megan shipper (do they have a ship name yet? I'm not sure) and I like where this is going so if you'd like to continue or post other stories that would be great. :)
5/30/2011 c1 PamelaLillianIsley
I was so thrilled to see that people are writing Body of Proof fics. I really love the show and felt disappointed about only getting 9 eps this season. I've enjoyed some of your other stories and felt that you captured Megan and Peter . . . please keep writing!
5/30/2011 c1 2hameronaddict aka literatigirl
Loving it! More stories please!
5/29/2011 c1 5watchyouwalk
Hey! Working my way over here from Micro-Meter, haha. I just wanted to add that this is a great little story! Made me chuckle a few times with lines like, "She's nosier than Owen Wilson." (LOL that man has quite the nose, doesn't he?) and "stuck between a rock and a hard place" (Took me a minute to realize the innuendo, but then I burst out laughing! xD) So yea, thanks for writing! I hope you continue or write other stories for this fandom - meter ftw! ;)

- Autumn
5/28/2011 c1 PinkCoffeeCup
I liked it, I liked it! I LOVED it! :D Thank you for writing it and posting it here. Very cute and gave me butterflies which I always get from the best fics. :) :) :) :) I hope to see more BoP fics from you in the future! :D
5/28/2011 c1 19foolcklw
DO write more, please. Loved this.
5/27/2011 c1 Guest
have been waiting for a Body of Proofsection have only read 3 stores so far.Yours intrigs me. I think you have started a good storyline that has all kinds of possabilities.

good luck and hope to read more
5/27/2011 c1 danielle
love it. love them. love body of proof. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
5/26/2011 c1 1Tina Sjann
! This is really good! I think you should continue it. Don't keep it a one-shot! :-D
5/26/2011 c1 MrsNicBishop
Yes for a first a very good read,very much to the point possibly nice if a little bit longer, perhaps having the nosy neighbour a little more involved nice when a third party comes in to spoil things or more than one person but as i said good shot for a first dont stop write more i will with pleasure read them.
5/26/2011 c1 Allison Carr
I really loved it! It was really sweet and well written. Please write more BOP stories!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »