FanFiction.Net
for Epilogue: The Envelope

8/25/2014 c1 Elaineeee
Thank you so much for writing this :)
7/31/2014 c1 glasses-chan
Poor Sho, giving him that invitation was a little too much. Anyways the story was Good I Just could not finish because I felt so bad for Sho.
7/5/2012 c1 4skipbeatlover592
Oh god that was too good! Sho deserved it! and the end was hilarious XD I look forward to any other Skip Beat stories u may write in the future!
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
That's a great story
9/24/2011 c1 Angela Vu
Both of your stories are hilarious! Seriously, you are one really funny author! *clutching stomach while laughing really hard thinking of the story*...
8/19/2011 c1 15The Red Dove
I really enjoyed your story! And, as far as I notices, there were no errors. I'm like you when I want to know my errors. I know there are some in my story, I just haven't gotten around to fixing them yet...but as I said before, I don't think you need to worry about that! Great job!
7/5/2011 c1 6Uncoloured186
Hahaha...!

This is a perfect epilogue. I couldn't ask for more. Though, I do want to see their wedding. I don't know why you put this story under Shoutaro and Kyouko. It should be under Ren and Kyouko even though it's mostly about Sho and Kyouko. Anyway, I enjoyed the story! XD

As always, keep up the good work! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
7/5/2011 c1 10Shinpi-no-Flame
I feel Sho is a bit OOC... but I really don't care because it's so funny to see Sho being tortured - muahahahaha... lol... it's be really cool if sometime in the future Kyoko somehow gets her revenge, particularly on Kuu and Lory... LOL...
5/27/2011 c1 littlesnipper
love it you should write a sequel to this about how there wedding goes or maybe there first arguement as a married couple and how ren suffer during kyoko's pragnentcy.
5/27/2011 c1 CamaeLyn
my heart aches for Sho.

awww. i felt bad for him.

but anyways, amazing epilogue! :D
5/27/2011 c1 41TheMightiestPen2
Interesting...

This was a nice resolution to the Envelope. It's now official: ren and kyoko are together. However, it did make me feel a tad sorry for sho. Poor guy... He did love her.

All in all, it was a satisfying conclusion. It was great to hear from you again!
5/26/2011 c1 21han
i felt pity on sho.. but i think he deserve it..

he should take this as a lesson
5/26/2011 c1 1Navidasti
I truly loved this, it gave me a much needed laugh today thank you so very much.
5/26/2011 c1 Litschi
I'm SOOO GLAD that this want ever happen in the Manga!

That they are all soo mean to Sho - that is sooo UNFAIR!

ShoxKyoko forever!

NOOO Ren!

It's okay if Kyoko (and Ren) gets back on him but it's UNFAIR when all are getting back on him! That's is Kyokos Problem and no one elses!

That story is just too cruel for Sho!
5/25/2011 c1 9Swt Cutie
this was sooo awesome! revenge could not be anymore sweeter than this!
17 Page 1 2 Next »