for And What Alice Found There

9/25/2015 c29 26SixPerfections
Damn. It feels like the story was close to finishing. Oh well. Its on my favorites, hope you update one day. Really love this story. I could seriously read this though the lifetimes of several characters. You, sir/madam, deserve the highest of Fanfiction praise. Bravo.
9/25/2015 c28 SixPerfections
Greenwich in the Sky... I can't even... that was... damn. I love that metal remix btw. This story is just awesome.

Stars disappearing? Oh my.
9/25/2015 c16 SixPerfections
Oh shit! I finally got it. And it's so obvious in hindsight too! I'm terrible at this sort of reading the hints sometimes. Minerva is going to end up helping create the barrier! AAAAAAHHHHH!

Awesome. Just awesome. I have to admit I really miss seeing the Touhou characters we all know and love in more leading roles but this is still very interesting and done to me. Very nice. Compliments flow like an unending stream.
9/25/2015 c13 SixPerfections
Well. That was trippy as fuck. Seriously felt like a bad mushroom trip. Loved spotting all the different things that correspond to the 'canon' Touhou we know and love. Love the more "realistic" take on Youkai too. This is very much like a whismsical fairy tale type thang. Did she even get the mushrooms?
9/25/2015 c12 SixPerfections
Fuck you Yukari. Cryptic and annoying and manipulative as always. I love you.

Great story.
9/25/2015 c11 SixPerfections
Heh. Like this fan origin for spellcards. I kinda hope Minerva can learn from Mima. That would be awesome. I really like your oc
9/25/2015 c9 SixPerfections
Cirno!
9/25/2015 c8 SixPerfections
This is so fascinating. The little insights into japanese culture are neat. Love it.
9/25/2015 c7 SixPerfections
You tease! How could you not show us a Chibi Marisa in this chapter? You are evil! XD
9/25/2015 c4 SixPerfections
Oh, I'm a little slow on the uptake! Should have guessed before this that the little girl taken in a Mierva was Alice. It makes perfect sense. That guy driving the carriage is probably Keine's dad. So cool! XD

But don't they have a shrine maiden to take care of the Youkai? Huh. We'll find out I suppos.e
9/25/2015 c3 SixPerfections
This is really cool. Like, original. Feels like a travelbook. I'm very curious. Also, Aya! Though is she THAT tengu Aya? TIme will tell...
9/25/2015 c1 SixPerfections
Heh. Original take. Yukari is up to her usual tricks I see XD
6/22/2015 c29 BlackMoon91
I'm just commenting to let you know that at least one person still reads and checks this in the hope that it will one day continue. I've just finished reading through it for the third time in a year, and it still entertains me as much as the first. I'm really saddened that this story has been adandoned or otherwise put on hiatus, but I understand that real life can get in the way of hobbies. Regardless of if the story ever continues, I just want to say thank you for writing one of the most entertaining fanfictions I've ever read.
7/1/2014 c29 Guest
Please update, this is wonderful and yet also quite a terrifying tale (in the sense that it presents gensyoko as a land of mystery, especially given all the subtle hints and references to modern touhou)
6/25/2014 c29 Black Noise47
This is quite an interesting story, and despite my limited familiarity with Touhou and general dislike for annoyingly mysterious characters I find myself liking it nonetheless.

One thing I'd like is for Alice to have more of a voice; aside a few scenes you've mostly been telling instead of showing when describing events related to her, resulting in a sort of reduced impact/agency.

Hopefully now that the Incident begun well see more behind the shrine maiden's mask and just what Minerva has planned.

Thanks for writing so far, I'll be following this from now on.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »