for A New Direction

6/9/2016 c21 1the white wolf Haruka
Love this story! Can't wait till next chapter! :)
10/27/2014 c21 2yarnfan4life
Love it please write more
6/22/2013 c21 Iolanthe 1-20
I love it!
And any chance I could ask for a lost of all the songs you've used in this fanfic?
11/23/2011 c21 actygirl11
So good. Please update!
10/22/2011 c21 6rainthenrainbows
aahhh! love this song and all time low! Great song choice!
10/12/2011 c20 actygirl11
sooo good! please continue!
9/22/2011 c17 actygirl11
sooooooo good! please continue!
9/18/2011 c20 Elle Loves Glee
This was an awesome chapter! Loved everything about it! Can't wait to read the homecoming part and also find out what she is doing for regionals. I love how you have written Rachel! Can't wait till your next update! Oh yeah awesome song too never heard it before but listened to it as i read the part it was in !
8/21/2011 c19 Apolla Broadpath
Squirt? ha ha AVPM reference!
8/20/2011 c19 rainthenrainbows
love this chapter!
8/20/2011 c19 Lov2-Travel
Good chapter...it WAS fun! Logan is cute, & him & Rach make a nice couple:)))
7/20/2011 c17 meglys
I love your badass Rachel! I'm looking forward to more!
7/19/2011 c17 seacat03
I'm really liking this story! I'm glad that she isn't seeing both boys anymore. I did notice that in this chapter you had them having a pom bracelet, and in an earlier chapter you had it be a ring.
7/18/2011 c17 29MysticalKC
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
7/13/2011 c16 Elle Loves Glee
I might be in a minority but i love a St. Berry story and a Puckleberry friendship instead of the other way around. I really love this story. The songs are awesome, some i havent heard before so i play them while reading the scene. The i just had sex had my cracking up and the jesse/rachel duets are smoking hot ! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the next updates! I hope Puck/Rachel still stay best mates though as well as the other cool friendships she now has with everyone at school. Only got one more thing to say... You Are An Awesome Writer!
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »