for The Black Games

5/12 c3 Mari
Just wanted to say I first read this fanfic YEARS ago and I still fondly remember it as one of my all-time favorites. I wanted to read it again and it’s just as good as I remember!
4/7 c37 Cocofant
This was an enjoyable read, an ATLA adaptation of the hunger games. However, I hate that your Author's notes are longer that the chapters themselves. It says this story is 183K words, but literally 80K of those words are authors notes. Please just PM them. Thank you for writing.
2/27 c36 Big Dolla
Can’t believe it took me thirty five to see that this is another fan girls wet dream
12/16/2020 c27 1Chaiteaa
I was a teenager when I first read this story. Years later, this chapter still breaks my heart.
11/22/2020 c37 lulu2613
That was absolutely amazing. You executed everything brilliantly from the characterization of the characters to the plot! Well done. And I am absolutely salivating at the mouth to read the sequel.
11/22/2020 c36 lulu2613
I can’t believe Azula is dead. She wouldn’t have died if she didn’t take the time to linger in her assumed victory. Same with Jet.
11/22/2020 c35 lulu2613
Aww Suki long may she rebel! Suki was from providence 12 and she was a rebel... hmm interesting.
11/22/2020 c34 lulu2613
That rise with the moon and sun, respectively line it made me think of the movie Twitches.
11/21/2020 c33 lulu2613
Another good quote for this chapter could have been “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can’t change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” -Reinhold Niebuhr
11/21/2020 c32 lulu2613
It’s funny, not haha kind of funny, that the lyrics from Silent Night are what you used to preface this chapter. I was listening to O Holy Night when Zuko was comforting Katara when she lost Sokka.
11/21/2020 c29 lulu2613
You go Indiana Jones!
When I read there would be dragons I thought here be dragons!
11/21/2020 c28 lulu2613
So Toph really is dead? Toph should have just left like she planned on doing.
11/21/2020 c27 lulu2613
Oh god this chapter melted me!
11/21/2020 c26 lulu2613
Someone’s in denial. Jet immediately caught on to the vibe between Zuko and Katara and yet Katara herself can’t or won’t recognize and/or acknowledge her own feelings for Zuko.
11/20/2020 c25 lulu2613