for Gundam SEED: The Rebellion

7/20/2014 c1 SC Sim
I don't remember where I read it but there are Railguns in the Star Wars Universe, primarily used by the Wookies.
7/14/2013 c3 Guest
and gundam seed the rebellion
4/6/2013 c2 5Regin
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
4/29/2012 c2 21edboy4926
Good story.

Please continue.
10/21/2011 c2 Wraith Five
I really hope you post another chapter soon! This is very well written, and, so far, discusses the first-contact questions and comparisons more than the other Star Wars X Gundam SEED fics I've read. Personally, I can't wait to keep reading this!

Wraith Five
10/9/2011 c2 29Dragoon Galaxy
it's always interesting to see how gundam seed and star wars technology work against each other, so where are anakin's kids?
9/30/2011 c2 Maxrange
Great

I hope you make a chapter that show what type of Cosmic era,s Weapons are Equal to the Star wars,s weapons.

I also hope that the Seed,s characters,s Both canon and Oc will Not steal the thunder of Star wars,s characters.
9/18/2011 c2 Toby
Great update.

I think DrBad is saying,The Emperor get the info that the Rebels have mobile suit,will delay his plans for the Deathstar until after his forces also have mobile suits of ther own.

That Guy needs to writer better.
9/10/2011 c2 Gaby
Super.

Why someone always set the crossover after the two BVW?

I like to see one set after BVW1.
8/28/2011 c1 Sky EXE
Ace Combat 5 reference, sweet.
8/13/2011 c2 DRBad39
Great

Thers things You Must not forget Mathiasosx is the Empire,have a big industral base and it,s United under the Emperor,the Rebels only won in canon,they killed the Emperor and it Empire spit up between Warlords,they took out one at a time.

Seeing New Weapons aka the Mobile suits in the Rebels,s hands,the E may not want to play it saft until the Empire have it,s own mobile suits.

The OC and Seed,s must Not Seal the Star wars,s characters did,so Luke must be the one to take down the Death star.

Well for Mobile suits Jedi will get,I say give Anakin Aegis,Ahsoka will get Duel,Rex gets Buster.
8/11/2011 c2 27SkywalkerT-65
Great chapter. And while you may want feedback on the combat, I can't help there (after all, it is by far my weakest point). I do like how you changed things up here. Looking forward to the next one. By the way though, I am putting Archangel of ZAFT on hiatus while I work on my Bleach story Change of Fate (more inspiration) but I am still working on Jedi Gundam (about halfway done with a chapter).
8/10/2011 c2 GVN.Chaos
It was relived, knowing that still people working on GDS/SW crossover fic. Keep writing, we reader always with you

This chapter focus on describe new technology from GDS (gravity tether and new Warship) - which is understandable if they battle against Galatic Empire. However, I feel like the battle between Stormtrooper and the Gunship a bit ... strange. Shouldn't the Stormtrooper have some kind of anti-tank weapon (like a rocket laucher) or something ?It is not common for ground troop to fight against vehicle, and so anti-vehicle weapon should be ready nearby isnt it ?

Another note that even with those new technology, the Earth still got no change against Galatic Empire. They can be defeated by sheer number - or distance weapon from Star Destroyer (according to some wiki, they can fire from 100,000km ).And of course, finding a reason to join the war in the Rebel side is important, because the Empire is clearly winning .

That is all. Keep writing. I look forward for the next chapter.
8/7/2011 c2 JC
Good update.

But I hope your not Overpowering the Seed side of things.

they can keep the Curbstoming Advantage,The Empire Must be a Challenge,the Good guys must Struggled to Win,they must also have losses.

The Empire have a very big Industrial Advantages over both Earth sp and the Rebels,they just need captured one Mobile suit intact and reverse engineer it,they can make 100s of them very fast.

I Hope,You will not Mary sue your OCs and Seed characters and Steal all the things the Star wars,s characters did.

Some one did it in a Starwars/SG-1,s crossover and it KILLED the story for Me.
8/6/2011 c2 9PathKeeper
awesome! nice build up, love the primitive comment. good chapter, well written and easy to read, characters were great too.
23 Page 1 2 Next »