for Channeling Rage

3/2/2016 c1 15Saissa
Just out of curiosity, if Adam had survived, How would he be at the time of this story How many years younger than Blair was he? How old is Blair?

Great story and Great series.

Just one more to go!
5/24/2013 c1 LinBates
Startling, moving and very strong! Great story!
6/6/2012 c1 18Tharin
This actually made me cry a little bit. You've brought across Blair's feelings very clear and vivid. Terrible sad story, but very well written.
1/24/2012 c1 21Duchess67
Awwww, how hard for Blair. I'm glad that Chris is at the point where he CAN share those good memories with Blair.

I shudder to think what Ella might be up to now, with Blair in Chris' life he may have become a target. She went with Naomi to see Blair on purpose, didn't she, when Sarah and Adam were being murdered? The cold and calculating manipulations of this woman are beyond belief!

Will you be writing a story with Ella in it any time soon? *curious and hopeful* If you do, can you let her get her just deserts at last? Is she going to turn out to be a demon? You did say that Blair liked Dingoes Ate My Baby's music. LOL
1/18/2012 c1 angeleyes46
wow. blair got really angry. i think if he saw ella he would probably strangle her with his bare hands. can't wait to read the next story to this series.
7/12/2011 c1 Pauline
I really like this series and hope you continue on with more stories. The only other 'Blair's father' series that might surpass it is Cindy Coomb's which has McGyver as his Dad.

Great idea having Chris as his Dad, especially since I love M7 as well.

You really need to consider extending this series and delve more into the Father/Son relationship as well as the budding Sentinel relationship on the M7 team. I'll definitley be keeping a lookout for more stories:)
7/1/2011 c1 179Susan M. M
Excellent characterization! I loved the line "Jim wished he could clean up Blair's troubles as easily as he cleaned up the broken glass; life simply didn't work that way." No doubt Ella considered it ironically appropriate that she was with Chris' first love and firstborn son, having them give her an alibi, whilst she had his wife and son killed. And it didn't surprise me at all that Chris sensed Blair's need and called him. Well done, Deb. A wonderful addition to the Finding Family AU.
6/28/2011 c1 14calileane
it follow the three stories amazingly well ^^ I love reading the finding family serie. Each author that gives it a go does it with rare and very appreciated talent.

You added to the serie and I thank you fro sharing this with us. It really goes well with this serie.

And dealing with this grief was actualy needed.

Wondeful work ^^
6/16/2011 c1 Cassandra30
What a wonderful story!
5/31/2011 c1 glconstienyahoo.com
I love the stories! Please write more! Yourstories just seem to flow so smoothly that the story pulls one in until it is finished.
5/30/2011 c1 joniskpelare
Emotions and grief are not always logical. It seems to me that he if grieving in a healthy manner.
5/28/2011 c1 30Black Rook
It's great to see a new story from this Universe! HOping to see more one day!
5/27/2011 c1 sfulton229
Wow, great look at Blair and how hard the reality of losing Sarah and Adam hit him. Blair does want to know more about Chris and the family that he could have had with Sarah, Adam and baby girl and the more he saw of them the more real they became. Blair has strong feelings and this was the first time he's personally felt such a loss and for such a bizarre reason. Love how you showed just how much pain and rage Blair was feeling. Jim is trying to help as much as possible, even if it's just standing back and helping with the damage. Chris had great timing; love how you showed Blair so incoherant and trying so hard to deal. The baby really was the straw that broke the camel's back but Blair finding out that he was part of Ella's alibi really pushed him right up to the edge. Nice analysis by Chris and great time to share. Thank you for posting this! I do so enjoy this series and glad you added to it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service