for Hailey Potter and the Heir of Ravenclaw

12/7/2019 c3 1Gibbsbynature
Just not that good the unrelenting bashing of granger and Weasley is jarring and unnecessary whilst the relationship between f/Harry and Draco is extremely forced and unnatural.
9/14/2016 c15 original-nxme-here
This is really good, I'm sad that you decided to abandon this. If it is ever adopted, could you let us know.
12/29/2015 c15 Roseflame Crystalheart
T.T
1/30/2015 c1 lilmacmayer
I love the beginning it was well written and it reminded me of "Aladdin"
5/11/2014 c13 3gurlygenes
Hope to see an update soon! Very interesting twist on the story! and i like that you brought in Thomas Alexander, he is an interesting OC!
4/20/2014 c13 1harlequin320
interesting story, I look forward to more
3/14/2014 c14 38Vixen Uchiha
the SOPA bill is from 2011, there is not one as of yet go look it up on www. govtrack .us the only bill I could find with the sopa in the tile delt with guns and the ammio
1/2/2014 c1 24Nispedana
Very interesting premise! And the fact that you put in good effort in descriptions and settings deserves quite a few kudos-es!
Plus this chapter was an entertaining read! I love the lord ravenclaw addition and how you characterized him.

I'll read the rest when I get back home
11/11/2013 c13 sharonpijl
yeah i love it finally a new chapter!
11/10/2013 c13 10ultima-owner
the memory was interesting
8/13/2013 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Your pairing should be OC/Draco. Harry is male. So if your principal character is female, then that is NOT Harry. Be honest with your disclosure.
7/11/2013 c11 sharonpijl
that last line from tom was hilarious:) i really like your story, it's unique, i've never read anything like
4/5/2013 c12 1Rose1414
please update
4/5/2013 c12 sharonpijl
hope you update soon, the story is definitely one of a kind. can't wait to read more
3/7/2013 c5 6Mistress Storm
"For some strange reason, Hailey felt heat pooling between her legs at the sight of him, his eyes turning her insides to mush." WTF? They are 12 freaking years old!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »