for Pretend Affairs

5/30 c17 Guest
Wish you’d done more
9/25/2020 c17 L9ight9
Me encantó tu historia, el humor, el romance y el desarrollo de cada una.

I love it!
10/5/2019 c11 HeatherSS1
I *knew* it would be the cheek-kisses that finally pushed things too far. Honestly didn't remember while re-reading, but it definitely felt like that would be the thing that screwed it up. It's both cringy and completely relatable to read Allison's confusion and denial... It seems so obvious to me, to readers, that she really is falling for Remy, but I do remember my own denial way back when. Denial has a way of not listening to logic, lol.
9/15/2019 c6 HeatherSS1
When I originally read this chapter I thought about it for a bit and realized that I couldn't give any real reasons why we generally see Remy as more the 'guy' in the relationship. Which actually led to a long conversation/debate in a totally unrelated chatroom I was in at the time. Don't think we actually figured anything out, but it was fun. Oh, and I love the way this chapter ends, it's kind of saying 'okay, here we go!', lol.
9/14/2019 c5 HeatherSS1
Why didn't I review every chapter when I first read this? I know it's an old story, but I'm re-reading, so... I love how innocently happy Allison is with Remy, that phone conversation was just adorable. I can't remember if it was in this story or not, but *somewhere* there was something in a Camteen story pointing out that Allison never actually *said* she was straight, and every single time Remy thinks about Allison being unobtainable/straight/etc, that's what comes to mind. I honestly don't remember each chapter of this story (part of why I'm re-reading!), but Allison seems to be getting fairly comfortable with Remy and it's just making me smile so much.
3/9/2017 c17 18goose8
Loved it!
10/5/2014 c17 Sarah-In-Betwixt
This was a really sweet story! Thank you for sharing. :)
5/27/2014 c17 2Warkitty
: )
4/18/2014 c17 AlsethGosia
Wow, I have no words, this was an amazingly written story, I absolutely loved it
3/9/2014 c4 GHouse
Loved it!
3/5/2014 c17 withoutafarmhousenear
Heh I knew they'd end up taking the vacation time together! This was such a cute fic, I enjoyed it.
Btw I laughed out loud when house thanked martin, that's so in character
3/5/2014 c11 withoutafarmhousenear
I noticed that you mix your tenses up a lot. I don't particularly mind too much as it's a common mistake but it's a tiny bit distracting. Just some feedback :)
3/5/2014 c6 withoutafarmhousenear
I reckon thirteen is totally the dude too. She's a lot more laid back and stoic as a character than Cameron, hangs out with the boys and gets in all sorts of trouble. Defs has some more masculine traits.
3/5/2014 c1 withoutafarmhousenear
New reader, I felt like revisiting the world of house fandom lol. Man I'm amazed you don't have medical experience or something it already sounds so well researched. Eager to get stuck into this!
9/6/2013 c1 HeatherSS1
I left a review the first time I read this, but I just *have* to come back and put it on record that I've read this fic about 10 times now. It's definitely one of my all-time FAVORITE Cadley stories! There is just SO much there, so many wonderful moments, even the awkwardness is totally awesome.
367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »