for Pretend Affairs

8/29/2011 c12 Jamie
Oh the angst. So good. Great chapter! Why can't people just be honest about their feelings? It'd make everything so much easier.
8/29/2011 c12 AliceLife
well that made me almost cry :( stop being silly the two of you!
8/29/2011 c12 42RainboIsland
Yay you updated. I was thinking for a moment thre in the locker room they were gonna kiss. But alas, I would love to see how this unfolds, and have Cameron realize she is not as straight as she would like to think.
8/29/2011 c12 8srhittson
Love the story thanks for the update
8/29/2011 c12 2Nightlancer600
Ha! You're back! You updated! Yay!

Such a good chapter. This was totally a lovers' spat. Stupid Chase getting in the way. You should totally have a scene where Remy gets to punch him in the face! But I love that they are trying to figure things out and it's making them crazy. Adds good drama to this story. I can't wait for the moment that they confess their undying love for each other :P Hope you update again soon. Until next time!
8/28/2011 c12 athyna daughterofposeidon
Oy vey. This looks very bad. Awesome chapter. You really got into their head. Cant wait for the next one. :)
8/28/2011 c11 Crazy Heart 101
Love the story. Please update soon.
8/25/2011 c11 alittlethingcalledhope
Awh, what's with the sad-ish ending? I like how you went into both Thirteen and Cameron's minds to explain how the pretending is taking its toll. Great chapter, I hope the next one ends on a happier note :P Thanks for sharin':)
8/24/2011 c11 31Once Upon a Femmeslash
Oh, dang you for ending on a sad note! But thanks for the updates. I love the story; less will-they-won't-they and more when-will-they. You're such a tease!
8/23/2011 c11 6CaptainK8
I feel so sorry for the both of them. I hope that they can both figure out what they are feeling before they hurt too much more!
8/20/2011 c11 sgiambra22
:(come on Allison get with it
8/20/2011 c11 19songbird'ssmile
I love, love, love this fict it is so wicked awesome,

please up date soon! ;)
8/16/2011 c11 15EvaH2Os
loved the ER kiss. its a shame theyre avoiding each other, but that can only work for so long.
8/15/2011 c11 4razmataz13drums
aww this was bound to happen i imagine. poor Remy bless her she's so cute, naturally kind but not really showing it is admirable. Its completely understandable that Cameronis confused. Im not sure where youre going, whether something dramatic is going to switch Cameron to do with Remy's huntingdons would make sense, her not wasting more time. or just realising that she just wants to spend time with Remy, and concludes her feelings just that she's never had as good a friend as Remy before. anyway im rambling and have no idea whether that all made sense or not. Loving the story, thanks for another awesome and quick update :)
8/15/2011 c11 Shadhiyi
oh no, i don't like this pulling away of Cameron. I hope we wont be tortured with too-much of it. Gr8 UD
367 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »