for Pretend Affairs

7/17/2013 c17 GHouse
Loved it!
7/17/2013 c11 GHouse
That was a wonderful introduction to the chapter.
6/8/2013 c17 1ExactChange
Aww! So sweet! But you kept mentioning the physical part of their relationship and teasing us, but never told us when it actually happened! I hate you for that, but love you for the rest. Hehe. Seriously though, that was a major frustration... Everything seemed so realistic until you skipped at least letting us know it occurred... But we got all the build up? Woman, you are eeeeeevil. But also, this story was adorable. So honestly, thanks for sharing it! (But, um, if you ever wanted to write and publish a one shot NOT skipping over that little jewel, I'd definitely read it. And I jest that it was just about wanting to know it happened... I was really looking forward to see them deal with their feelings about moving forward to that level of intimacy, and I genuinely felt you'd led your readers to expect that would naturally follow, even if still at a T-rating.) This was def a great story and gave me all sorts of feels. I just wanted more depth to their ending. Anyways, just my candid opinion. Please take it or leave it and always - keep writing! Your characters are very vibrant and alive, which is probably why I expected more insight to the establishment of their intimate and romantic relationship. Anyhoo, thanks again for the story. xx!
5/5/2013 c6 40Athyna DaughterofPosiedon
This chapter always gets me, because I've also always thought of Thirteen as the "Guy" and then I read this chapter, and realized I really couldn't think of any concrete reasons why. I think it's just kind of a thing you know. There isn't any real criteria.
4/5/2013 c17 Chibi04
Wow. Thanks. Loved it ;)
3/28/2013 c1 whtever9900
Even I can see that author's grammar is ridiculously bad. I can't continue... Needs a beta really bad.
3/9/2013 c17 HeatherSS1
*ahem* Reviewing all 17 chapters at once probably isn't the best way to do this, is it? Oh well. LOVE THIS STORY. Completely cracked up laughing when Mr. Martin first thought Thirteen/Cameron were together, and *loved* how Cuddy was just totally on board with this idea of getting them to fake a relationship because of the donation... LOVED all the little things they made up about their "relationship", all the banter, the random facts about each other that were totally made up but they played it so convincingly... And I love the way you wrote their conflicting emotions. They didn't just end up together, there was awkwardness and deliberately avoiding each other and denying... But of course they would end up together in the end. LOVED IT.
2/5/2013 c17 Anon
Ahhhhh, this was simply lovely...this is actually the third time I've read this fic. Cannot for the life of me remember if I've commented before; but you should do more multi-chap fics!
11/15/2012 c17 2pandafan7
I absolutely love this story! The whole idea of them having to pretend they are together and then they fall in love with each other is amazing!
8/16/2012 c17 10WildForWilde
Just wanted to tell you that this is my favourite Cadley fic ever, and that I've read it about 10 times! Love it!
8/3/2012 c17 last white feather
This was so cute and adorable :) Haha I loved the slow build-up; my favourite type of story!
5/24/2012 c2 11myshipsank
"Cameron... Lesbians are women too." This made me laugh so hard. The way Thirteen talks to Cameron in that lightly critizing tone is awesome.
1/28/2012 c17 16unexpected sabotage
I loved this, I couldn't stop reading once I started. So thank you xD
1/20/2012 c17 7CadleyxCamteen
I swear this is my favorite Cadley/Camteen fic in the history of ever. No joke. I LOVE it.
1/20/2012 c17 6AlexAugust
bravo! Bravo! *claps*

Really just a perfect end to this story. The final appearance by Mr. Martin really made me smile as he is just awesome.

Having the relationship out in the hospital really works in this story and the opening scene with the nurse was hilarious.

I think you really captured the attraction between the two women perfectly to where Allison even has difficulty keeping it in check at work and yet she has no trouble showing just how much she feels for Remy when they are alone.

Reading this has really gotten me interested in going back and working on my own stories featuring these two again.

I did see a "Christmas" one shot you posted that I have to review, but after that you're inbox should probably be safe from the flood of messages I am causing.
367 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »