for Pretend Affairs

1/20/2012 c16 6AlexAugust
Like the White Rabbit from Allison in Wonderland its seems like I haven't had the time to say "Hello, Goodbye" and I am most definitely late with this review.

I am just so very happy with the way the story is wrapping up, even though I would prefer it to never end. The scene of them in the park was just incredible and I loved how you captured them in that moment, especially with Remy not being able to let it go without saying something sarcastic.

Having the chapter end in the diagnostics office was great. Allison just moving on with business as usual in the face of House's harassment was just awesome as that is one of those things that I really love about the character that was missing in the last season that Jennifer Morrison was on the show.

Onwards to the last chapter and the dread of wondering how long before you get a new story going.
12/21/2011 c6 2flight815surviver
I like that there both femme's. the chapters good 2
12/20/2011 c3 flight815surviver
I noramally don't review untill the final chapter but I just wanted to say that I think you wrote about Camerons reservations very well it wud be way too easy to slip into her already fancying 13 or sounding slightly homophobic. Either that or it seeming a little inconsistant, excellently done.
12/13/2011 c17 17Abbi4Raie
Aw, the end? :'( Im gonna miss it
12/12/2011 c17 8srhittson
Thank I need the luck. and thank you for writing. You should write a sequel to this one. I have an idea for the vacation. one word Honeymoon. up to you love your stories please write another one for this couple they are so cute together
12/12/2011 c17 4razmataz13drums
Aww you have no idea how cute and well written this chapter was, and you know what the entire story. I think what I love most is the characterisation-I swear you've got it down to a tee. It's absolutely perfect, it keeps both Remy and Allison with their personalities but work perfectly as a couple. Plus I swear most stories throw any attempts at keeping the character original out the window, but with yours you're not thinking I could slot in any random character here, characters are real and you've managed to keep it that way throughout. I love that Mr.Martins makes a reappearance he was indeed the accidental orchestrator of the entire thing. I could write an essay about what I liked about this story so I'll just say thanks :) and that I hope you write more
12/11/2011 c17 3CloisDestiny
awwwww come on! I WANTED THE VACATION!

vacation sequel?
12/11/2011 c17 Crazy Heart 101
This is my favorite Thirteen and Cameron story. I hope you will write more Camteen stories.
12/11/2011 c17 5goofy24
As usual it was awesome! I love how you write my fave couple. I always love to see one of your stories start and hate to see it end.
12/11/2011 c17 alittlethingcalledhope
Awh, as sad as I am that the story is over, it's been great! I love the few 'thank you's that Mr. Martin got. Too cute :P Love the ending too, finally they get to spend some real time alone.. Great job, I loved this story, thanks a lot for sharing the whole lot! :)
12/11/2011 c17 42RainboIsland
I absolutely loved this. I'm sad that it's over but. I loved it . I wonder where they'll go on vacation.
12/11/2011 c17 miralinda
as always really loved reading your stories :D

hope inspiration strike again soon
12/11/2011 c17 2Nightlancer600
Great chapter. I'm sad that this story has ended but you did a phenomenal job with it. I like the bit where Mr. Martin was confused by all the thanks he was getting. That whole bit was pretty funny. Perhaps a small one shot on the vacation these two ladies take will be posted in the future? Be it that or something else, I hope you post some new stuff soon. Until next time!
12/11/2011 c17 Swampje
I loved it, thank you so much for sharing this story! :D
12/11/2011 c17 9greystone2009
Such a great story! Been following it the entire time! Great writing!
367 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »