for Pretend Affairs

12/10/2011 c17 1codyw1
Very good.

I had been kinda hoping that Martin knew they weren't a couple and had just been matchmaking the whole time, mind. Though House's "Thank you" was funny lol. ;)
12/6/2011 c16 12She's Hearing Voices
You're back! I've missed these updates, but I understand that life can get in the way. Sad that the last chapter is coming up. Knowing how well you write, its going to be a great one though! :D
12/6/2011 c16 19songbird'ssmile
Love this fict! I'm almost sad to see it end, but please update soon. I know that's kinda an oxymoron but this fict is just that awesome that i can't review and make sense. So yeah.. I Love Camteen! So sad they are both gone form the show =( but this fict made it all better =)
12/6/2011 c16 alittlethingcalledhope
Awh, I loove the way you handled 'the' conversation. Real cute, you wrote that really well (well the whole story too obviously, but the park was great). Aand of course, I love House just being. House. I don't think there is a way to describe how House is; he just is. :P Anyway, great chapter, and as sad as I am to see that this story is almost over, it's still great that this awesome crazy ride is finishing well. Unless you have a different idea for chap 17 (and you better not. I will find you. just kidding). Great work, thanks for sharing, can't wait to read the next one :)
12/5/2011 c16 heatwave16
Great update
12/5/2011 c16 2Nightlancer600
Another update! Whooo hoo! Although I'm sad that it's coming to an end. But it was an awesome chapter. I love the bit at the end with Remy and House. That was some funny stuff. The serious conversation between the ladies was also really well done. I can't wait to see how you end this story. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
12/4/2011 c16 42RainboIsland
I loved it! I'm said yet happy that this will be done. Sad, because it'll be of course over :( But Happy because I'll get to see how you finish it!
12/4/2011 c16 4razmataz13drums
Aww finally I was having withdrawal symptons, its half 12 but its worth the lack of sleep plus school doesn't exactly require me to be alert anyways. I thought the huntingdons issue was dealt with perfectly by the way. not making it overly dramatic and keeping it in character. That's what I'll miss about this story the not needing drama to make it interesting because the way you write and your characterisation is to a T. I like that everything flows nicely and little thisngs like laying in the park and Remy watching their entwined hands. It's all very sweet :)
12/4/2011 c16 sgiambra22
Perfect! I love how the story flows
12/4/2011 c16 8srhittson
I can't wait for the next update it is such a good story. I will be sad to see it end.
12/4/2011 c16 crazyheart101
Love it. Great chapter.
12/4/2011 c16 17Abbi4Raie
What an awesome chapter! I love feisty Cameron :D
12/4/2011 c16 RedIsle42
Loved the update - please be quicker next time, the waiting is torturous
11/20/2011 c15 1Deathus
Really good I enjoyed reading this.
10/30/2011 c15 6AlexAugust
In my usual fashion I am late to review. I do absolutely love this story though and the chapter was completely adorable. From making out on the couch to making out during breakfast to making out after breakfast those scenes definitely made my a day. ;) I thought that you truly captured their chemistry perfectly throughout the chapter and Allison tricking Remy like that was hilariously cruel.

This story is just awesome and with Olivia's presence lacking from the show completely the more awesome Camteen fics out there the better. Without her incredible beauty I just don't have much interest in watching the show. At least though they let her leave on her terms and Remy's story got a nice ending.
367 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »