for Void of Meaning

12/2/2018 c1 Grace
Nothing good happens after 2am
2/2/2016 c3 Brooke
Loving The Story So Far! And Ted Is Totally In Character! Excited For The Next Chance I Get To Read.
1/8/2015 c5 dreamer 3097
A good ending
8/26/2014 c5 4Vamillepudding
This was really great yet totally depressing. I'm crying right now. While reading the last chapter I looked every few seconds how much I'd have to scroll until the end, and up until the last line I was hoping for Barney to return, everything I could think about was "It can't end like this, it's impossible, there has to be a happy end". For me it was the first time I'd read a fanfiction with a completely bad ending and I was totally surprised about it. - All this doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed it, I actually think it's really awesome. My unsatisfied, disappointed mood right now just means you are very good in playing with the readers feelings. (That's supposed to be a compliment :D )
I know this was published over three years ago but I'd be really glad if you'd write a sequel...Somehow I just can't handle a bad ending *sigh*
4/20/2014 c5 rshbhsengupta
Can you please please write a sequel? I really love this story :)
9/24/2013 c5 Guest
I love your story. It's really good. I especially loved all the Barney & Robin moments. You should think about writing a sequel or something. Maybe Barney reuniting with gang after few years kind of thing. Or just with Robin. It would be really interesting to read. I don't think he would just disapear and never contact her again and really moved on. They have too much connection. Think about that:-) I would be your first one to read it. That's for sure;-P
12/1/2011 c5 70Whirlwind421
Well, that ending was depressing. Good story. Very sad!
10/9/2011 c1 MBB
I looked this story up cause I really needed a rant after the rcent episodes. I read it before, but on mobile so I couldn't review. I see that you updated so I'll come back.

Anyway, i really liked that you wrote this story, because I really hated the end of that episode too, it seemed the cumulation of BarneyBashing the writers started with ever since he got together with Robin.

I meen, that Ted choose to side against GNB was crual but to be expected (it's so very *Ted*). But that Marshall choose Ted's side too was unnsessesary. (of course, I see Marshhall as Barneys real best friend after the Office war, and especially the Pyama/sleeping dress episode)
10/7/2011 c5 1RoyalHippogriff
First of all, I loved the story. I really did.

But I kind of wished that Robin had fallen in love with Barney and went with him or made him stay, just to add a little romance or something.

Second of all, you are a great writer and have good story ideas. So good job :D
7/18/2011 c5 srcrib
Wow. I don't know what to write, you ending the story like this was... heart breaking.

From the first moment I loved the plot idea and your point of view regarding the series and what had happened in "The Perfect Cocktail" was in sync with mine. However I never expected you to end it like this. I was personally hoping for a more happy ending with some Robin/Barney.

Nonetheless, as I wrote, the plot idea was amazing, as well the writing. IMO you got the characters down perfectly, and with every thought and dialog of the characters you kept the story going at an excellent pace and answered my questions regarding what was happening immediately as I thought of them.

Can't stop of thinking where Barney went. Washington, D.C. for some more company internal politics? Oversee some contracts in Afghanistan? Break some deals in Saudi Arabia? Dubai? Spy on Portugal? I hope that you might have the time to write a sequel for this story.

Anyway, amazing job. Good luck with everything, especially with the job.
7/18/2011 c5 4scissorhands101
This was a beautiful story. I loved it all!
6/14/2011 c4 22Brittnodo
I think this story is so AWESOME, I was wondering why it was always poor Barney who had to be the sorry one and always ask for ted's forgiveness, when Marshall and Ted betrayed him :( You're doing great and I can't wait to read more :)
6/10/2011 c4 90modernxxmyth
Don't apologize for all the Barney/Robin! They are great. In fact, I vote they have even more interaction. :P Looking forward to the last part.
6/10/2011 c4 shininglikefireworks
wooo! you updated :D

awesome chapter! i really want to know whats going on with barney!

im getting very obsessed with this story :)

have a good holiday :)
6/10/2011 c4 2Linneanna
wow, now you really got me hooked :D

what's going on with barney? I want to know ^^ first I really thought he had been fired but now? I am intrigued and confused :D

well, I don't know about others but I like the way you picture the group :) Lily is her nurtering self, Marshall the guy who wants to help everyone and Ted the guilty one ^^ and to be honest, most of us readers in this section want Barney/Robin more than everything else ;) am I wrong?

it's also nice to see the steady progress in our favorite couple, how they slowly mature and become closer :D

and in the end, their realisation that they really NEED barney is very sweet! I hate that they never take him serious in the show and take him for granted!

I know the next update won't come for 2 weeks but I wish it would! I will be waiting though ;)

Please update as soon as possible!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »