for Where I Belong

2/19/2012 c7 5StarkObsessed
Yay! They kind of like him! I hope his family finds out! I still love this and I love it more with each chapter! Cant wait for the next update! :)
2/19/2012 c7 4WriterMonkey0626
Uh oh. The girls are onto him.

Another great chapter.
2/19/2012 c6 WriterMonkey0626
Stupid teenagers. Leave poor Tony alone.

Great update. Love this story.
2/19/2012 c6 5StarkObsessed
Those jerks. I mean, I understand being upset about what happened, but they dont have to be so mean! :( oh well. Im sure theyll get everything worked out. At least all the older people love Tony! I hope he takes Pepper to meet them, and when he gets real sick, they all feel bad!
9/1/2011 c5 StarkObsessed
Ahhh! I lurve it! Please update freakin fast! This story if friggin awesome!
6/5/2011 c4 StarkObsessed
Awesome! I can't wait for Sunday and Im sure some yelling or something will be in play with his uncle! I hopehave Pepper goes. Lol Great story so far! Looking forward to the update!
5/30/2011 c3 StarkObsessed
Yay! I wish it would have been a bit more talking but im not complaining! Can't wait for more :)
5/30/2011 c2 StarkObsessed
Ahhhh! I love it! Please update today! I hope she's kinda mean at first then just like tackles him in a hug. I don't know. She most likely still loves him even after what he said... anyway great chapter and please keep writing!
5/29/2011 c1 StarkObsessed
Oh cool! I like this ;) keep writing. I've never had a story of tony and his family!