FanFiction.Net
for Cutting the Last Tie

8/22/2019 c1 Ahsoka'sCorner
Well this hit me like a ton of bricks! This was so tragic, but still beautifully written.
8/3/2011 c1 lovguru23
could you maby get vader to kill sidous elier than episod 6

and not kill ahsoka
7/19/2011 c1 11Sapphire Jade Eyes
This is such a sweet little story. And I'm with you, Ahsoka should save Skyguy from the dark side! Yay!
6/29/2011 c1 9Obiwriter341
I really like fics when Ahsoka dies for some reason... Hehehehe... This one was perfect. I can totally see Ahsoka saying those things, and Ani-Vader, too. They were all perfectly in character and the last line was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
6/1/2011 c1 23apocalyvse
Omg, I thought I was going to cry. This is exactly what I would expect if Ahsoka ends up dying. BRILLIANT work!
5/30/2011 c1 32Sergeant Daniel
I'm immune to Darth Vader. HAHAHAHAHAHA! This was real sad, keep up the good work:D
5/29/2011 c1 23Inksaber
OK, OK, I'm reviewing! Don't send Vader after me, I don't want to die like Ahsoka did! But seriously, that was amazing! I hope Ahsoka doesn't die that way, but if they do decide to kill her, you should write the episode!
5/29/2011 c1 10KuroshitsujiLover22
No Ahsoka!
5/29/2011 c1 Reader 88 Ahsokalover
This is amazing! You know, I do not want Ahsoka to die either, but in the Revenge of the Sith, Anakin wasn't a Master, so he never fully trained Ahsoka. So she turned to the Dark Side or died, so I'd rather have her die then option A... Keep on writing!