for Men Like Me

6/28/2012 c1 3JokerzCard
AMAZING! I clung to every word, this was so worderfully sensual and in-character. And romantic. A rare combo. :D
11/29/2011 c1 3redinadress
Men like Eames, eh? I want one. That was really lovely, Eames being her saviour and all. That was utterly sweet.
11/21/2011 c1 42bloodredcherry
I really enjoyed this one shot! You have a few spelling errors, 'mother' instead of 'mouth', and 'going' instead of 'doing', but other than that I can't think of any other concrit!
8/12/2011 c1 38twowritehands
Another fantastic Ariadne/Eames fic! Brava! I loved it.

Just so you know it is now formulaic in my head: Ariadne/Eames story = he protects her and offers to teach her how to fight. Which brings to my favorite lines of this fic. The title and the line where he said he had to teach her how to defend herself again men like him, and then when you call him her knight in tarnished armor (nice one lol)

The whole thing is wonderful, thanks for posting!
7/10/2011 c1 8accountdown
Oh my sweet mother Venus! That was so great! I loved every minute of it! You should write a sequel!
7/1/2011 c1 4LondonGirl27
WOW. That was hot. Way to go, inspiration! LOL.
6/17/2011 c1 Drknite24
I love this pairing. Great job :-)
6/10/2011 c1 1WendyLeaf
Great story! This is actually my first time reading a story dedicated to Ariadne and Eames. My conclusion after reading this story is that I aboslutely adore this pairing. Well done!
6/7/2011 c1 5memoriaregalis
I thought this was awesome! Can't wait for more!

Oh! And a quick correction: close to the end of the chapter, you wrote "Ariadne opens her 'mother' again..." Hahah, thought you should know.
6/3/2011 c1 9Miss Caitie Jo
OMG! This was incredible. I am so wishing I was Ariadne right about now! :)

But seriously, this was well written and true to their characters. Bravo!
6/1/2011 c1 2KeepSteady
I can't believe how much this was so true to the characters! It was perfect :) I really enjoyed reading this, it was too cute. Thank goodness for random inspiration! Can't wait to read more of your stuff :)
5/31/2011 c1 liizz
Loved it. I hope u do more.
5/29/2011 c1 Amelia M
Wow... I always thought myself an Arthur/ Ariadne girl, but now I'm having some doubts...

Your story was very well constructed, like a maze... I kept following it and weaving through the words.

Only now I wish it wasn't the end.