FanFiction.Net
for The Professors' Point of View

1/23/2021 c109 16xxHalcyonDazexx
So, after doing a re-read of Teacher's Notebook, I decided to check out your other stories. And damn, I really love this one! Your a/n on this chapter paired with your most recent profile edit, I'm not expecting an update any time soon, but I do so hope you decide to update this year! I hope all is well with your life and job currently, and wish you the best!
1/21/2021 c95 2Boss Teal
Wish she could run for president in 2020.
12/21/2020 c109 Guest
Pls continue this is sooo great
12/15/2020 c23 Amayaaa
Hey
This chapter is great!
Please finish all the years Xx
12/12/2020 c53 su
Finally I can make it clear by linefeed
The story and the author's attitude disgust me
SS is not happy at this time, he is seething with hatred
He gave all he had in despair to save LE's life
Why can't he be angry and hateful?
I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad
12/12/2020 c52 su
Incomplete reply lost letters´╝îfor chapter 53

The story and the author's attitude disgust me.
SS is not happy at this time, he is seething with gave all he had in despair to save LE's life,Why can't he be angry and hateful?
I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad.
12/12/2020 c53 su
The story and the author's attitude disgust me.
I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad.
12/12/2020 c53 su
The story and the author's attitude disgust is not happy at this time, he is seething with gave all he had in despair to save LE's life,Why can't he be angry and hateful?I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad.
9/18/2020 c41 5ProfessorBowties
I would have loved for Minerva to have countered that 'first name' argument with the following.
Well, then according to your postulation, you can't call You-Know-Who that, or even his chosen name, instead you call him the Dark Lord. Does that mean you are still a Death Eater?

That would've shut his trap.
9/17/2020 c28 Guest
omg carry on
9/17/2020 c27 Guest
THIS IS SOOO good CONTINUE NOW
9/17/2020 c24 ProfessorBowties
I don't know if you did it intentionally or not; I'm guessing not, 'cuz you didn't mention it here, but the exchange between Gred & Forge and McG is quite similar to one the Marauders had in the other Notebook fic. Rhetorical question, be quiet, why aren't you replying, answer this time, and then go back to the Tower. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
9/16/2020 c109 10Aurum Fire
update please
8/18/2020 c109 5ProfessorBowties
Is it too much to hope for an update?
It probably is, isn't it?
8/17/2020 c59 Charlotte