FanFiction.Net
for The Professors' Point of View

6/23/2019 c109 Guest
please i beg you continue
6/15/2019 c109 17KingdomHeartsNerd
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, uh...
More?
Now?
5/17/2019 c109 Chiara McKinnon
Hey, it's been a whole since the last update... do you still plan on finishing the fic? I hope so bc it's awesome! You really have talent for this, and I'm quite curious as to how you would portray what comes next. And minerva mcgonagall is my favourite character, so her having a lot of stage time is definitely good bonus. Keep it up!
4/1/2019 c109 Guest
3/18/2019 c109 Guest
Pleeeease Update! I Love this Story so much!
2/21/2019 c109 NarsissaCissyBlack
Absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next update! But obviously, take as much time as you need! Saying that, I do hope it comes soon.
2/21/2019 c109 Guest
Please i beg you continúe
2/21/2019 c109 14jessica.dangerfield.9
Absolutely love it! Love it! Love it!
1/15/2019 c1 3Fiona K Sparrow
Cool, ur reading the books at the same time!? That's the best way to do this kind of story in my opinion. Lol!
1/9/2019 c1 Blackwindmill
This is beautiful, hilarious and sometimes heartbreaking. It is rather sad when you think about it and realize that from a teacher’s view, it is students killing students, students torturing students, students betraying students. And they won’t even know some of the essential truth until it’s too late, like the situation with Sirius and later on would be with Severus. And again, Minerva is a saint.
1/2/2019 c109 1Caomhog
Wow! I just read this in one day and I absolutely loved it. The different fonts were a bit confusing in the beginning but they got easier to understand as it went on. Honestly, some of the moments have sent me into audible laughter which earned me some strange looks. I do hope you can update soon, there is still a lot more potential with this fanfiction.
12/17/2018 c13 2asophrosyne
This so great! I absolutely love it! thank you for writing this!
12/5/2018 c92 66FutureTrunksFan94
This is a brilliant story and you should be proud of it.
10/17/2018 c109 heyo
So I read your other one like this with the Marauders and it's basically the only one I've bookmarked and am continually rereading bc it's so good. I love this one as well, how it follows closely with the books, but expands on other characters and isn't one of the many cheap redoes of the books, but includes parts while expanding on everything. I loved the fifth book with Umbridge. How you write her and her interactions with the teachers are amazing, and I loved reading them. It's also extremely well paced, covering everything in the book including lots of humour, and details while having each professor have their own way of writing in the notebook. I loved reading this, and hope that you will update when you have the time to!
10/16/2018 c1 1thornypride
I want to read this but just one look at the first page of lines and lines of dialogue with no help whatsoever as to who is speaking and I'll pass. i dont need to think that hard to remember who's talking or to keep scrolling up to check who is who.
3,839 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »