for A Mile in her Shoes

9/29/2011 c8 non grata
I like the story. Quinn really needs a wake-up call like this. I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more reviews.

Also, normally lyrics annoy me in stories, but I have to say that that really is a perfect song for those two. Not being a country music fan, I'd never heard that one before.
9/28/2011 c9 1Kolo14
Just when I thought Rachel and Quinn were finally becoming friends! Dammit! Amazing story btw
9/27/2011 c9 4jailynn-gleek
I really like this story. I love how even though Quinn's changing, the way she reacts to certain things is still canon.

Now go fix Rachel and Quinn :)
9/25/2011 c8 ShadowCub
Quinn getting what she deserves!
7/2/2011 c3 2elvenshoes
WOW! what Quinn planned and did to Katie was insane... i can totally see her thinking about it.. haha this looks promising!
7/2/2011 c8 sdmwd1115
I feel very bad for Quinn. She always seem to mess up. I believe it takes two to tango so I do blame Sam for this so I hope Rachel places most of the blame to him. Quinn needs love !

Thanks for updating
7/2/2011 c8 3Swifty1212
ugh y did she kiss sam! update!
6/18/2011 c6 6Freakish Sweetheart
Katie kind of reminds me of Regina George from Mean Girls lol and i LOVE how Quinn is now in Rachel's position. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
6/15/2011 c6 3Swifty1212
i love this sotry! i wondre wat payback katie will have update!
6/12/2011 c5 1SpottyMurder
Cant wait for more keep em coming.
6/11/2011 c5 3Swifty1212
i started to read this story and i really like it! plz update!
6/3/2011 c3 10Kuma Kuma
Sorry you had to deal with a rude PM and honestly I don't understand their criticism. There really isn't anything that is "unrealistic" in your story. People move all the time and switch schools. It's not like Quinn has a penis or turns into a werewolf. You started writing this story for a reason and I hope that excessively negative comments doesn't deter you from continuing.

Generally I'm not a huge fan of original characters, though there are always exceptions. So far so good with your story, but I'd like to see more of Katie than her bitchy side. Will you be developing her more, or will you just use her as a foil for Quinn? So far it seems she's just in the story to be a bitch, which will cause Quinn to rely on Rachel for moral support.
6/3/2011 c2 35Specks52
:( ...hurry and update
6/3/2011 c1 Specks52
dude! (hope i dont offend yu by calling you dude) but omg you want her to move? i'm both intrigued and scared to move on...i'll tough it out though cause i want to know whats going to happen next.
5/31/2011 c2 10Kuma Kuma
Hmmm, I have to admit that I'm curious as to the direction this story will be taking. Based off these two chapters it seems like it's going to be Quinn dealing with life in a new school and making friends with a bunch of original characters. I'm not sure how I feel about that, or even if my assumption is correct, but I'll definitely check out chapter 3 when it's posted.
18 Page 1 2 Next »