for Knights From The Sky

7/5/2019 c2 3scotsummers
I love it I love it I love it,are you thinking of continuing? I really hope so
6/1/2019 c2 Leandra Dunac
This is so good. I hope one day you can return to his again.
If you need help with it, I will be happy to support you :)
7/13/2015 c2 Guest
Hi! Great story! I have some feedback on what you could add in your story. Maybe Obi-wan can accidentally sees Merlin use magic and they could have this big conversation about how the Force works for the Jedi and how magic works in the kingdom of Camelot. And maybe even if you add some Sith in this story, you can have Obi-wan and Anakin have a lightsaber duel with them in front of everyone at a ball or something. And you can way before that, you can have Obi-wan and Anakin have a practice duel with each other to show Arthur and the other knights how Jedi fight to prove that they are good fighters since the some of the knights would doubt their fighting abilities. And maybe you can have one of the knights or even Arthur himself teach Obi-wan and Anakin how to sword fight with an actual sword instead of a lightsaber to feel what it's like. So there are a few ideas on what you can add in this story. Can't wait to see what you add! :)
1/18/2015 c2 20dragonbreath88
I cant wait for the next chapter! You can try to add some clone wars refrences like Ahsoka, Rex etc.
8/13/2014 c2 3Sue Clover
So I just had a random urge for Star Wars/Merlin fic and looked to see what there was. Yours looked like the most interesting. What does "up for adoption" mean? I really like it so far, like your characterization and stuff, and I absolutely love the idea! I like how of all the fandoms, Obi-Wan and Anakin would have absolutely no idea who Arthur and Merlin were, since they've never even been on Earth and have their own myths and legends.
Actually, I had this crazy idea in the shower for a crossover between these two, and wondered how many other people had the same crazy idea. In mine, Merlin and Anakin get swapped at the beginning of their training, and Obi-Wan trains Merlin and Anakin is trained by Gaius, and I didn't get anywhere after that it was just too silly. But I like this one.
11/11/2013 c2 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
2/26/2013 c2 4PondGirl11
I absolutely loved it!
2/26/2013 c1 PondGirl11
Love it so far :)
12/13/2012 c2 Carri007
its too bad youve stopped. this could be really good.
8/12/2012 c2 Lucy
Great story, I love how you mixed the two. :)
2/17/2012 c2 Fan
This sounds interesting. Wonder what will happen.

Though, shouldn't Arthur have had a stronger reaction

to the accusation of magic?
2/15/2012 c2 5Sabrina EP fan
Love it, genius, awesome! Plz post next chapter ASAP!
2/6/2012 c2 3Annieisawesome
Good start on the story. What would be cool if padme came along to. She and Gwen would get along and it would be cool to see the Anakin and padme romance in this story
1/31/2012 c1 20EnchantedWorlds
It was a bit short. But I really liked it, the plot seems to be interesting, and like how Merlin said Obi-wans usual line ad the end
12/28/2011 c2 121825227
This is a very cool idea, and I can't wait to see whats going to happen :)
21 Page 1 2 Next »