FanFiction.Net
for Not Allowed

7/8/2007 c1 14wormbuffet
That was really good! I'd never thought of Johnny's past much before now. I like your writing, too. It just oozed Johnny goodness. The machines not reacting to him was a really interesting detail. =D

Good job!
8/26/2005 c1 Arkya
Awesome fic!
3/22/2003 c1 34LittleMaggie
Hey, that was good! It was short, but well-written. I liked it, anyway.

*nods to self in slowmotion*

It's not the greatest thing, but I did enjoy it. I've seen a lot of fics about Johnny pre-comics, but this was somewhat believable compared to some.

I'm just glad there's no Mary Sue in this; I have seen too many of those as of yet... So every fic without a Mary Sue gets a thousand points extra from me. :-)

I for one will NEVER even attempt a pre-comics story, because it's just been done. Post-comics, however... *grins darkly*
11/15/2002 c1 1Phantom Panda
Wow... I am speechless. Great job, I loved the way you did this. All your stuff is good. I just wanted you to know that!
6/16/2002 c1 Sappherapphy
0_0 MUY BIEN. Me like. That was pretty cool, in that dark depressing way. Which should be the only way of cool, but we can't always have what we want, now can we? I really liked that. I'd say write more... but seeing as it's precomic, that wouldn't do well... I don't know. Something. Very good. You get a gold star for today.
5/13/2002 c1 1anime z0mbie
OoOoh, spooky coolness. Me liked it. "specially wit' da little boy. Makes me wonder if it was Squee... hmmm o.O
4/16/2002 c1 1krystaldragon
G, huh? Hmmm... for that not so little curse I would at least give it a PG-13 or PG... Nice plot. Scary, to say the least, but nice plot. I wonder... nah. Never mind. Ah what the hell. Is Nny dead? (Yeah I know, don't give me that 'read the stuff over' crap. I know the story!) It's just... confuzzling. Good start. keep writing, mayhap I'll figger it out later.

Til next read!

~krystaldragon
4/10/2002 c1 Tak Niccals
Wow this was some good. I liked it alot. I like the freaky ending 'Johnny was home'

-TaK tHe HoMiCiDaL mAnIac
4/5/2002 c1 7Kat23a
I rather like. I think a big part of the character of Nny is that his past is NOT explained too much. Most pre-comic fics try to explain away his psychosis, but this shows the beginning of it quite adequately without much past information. This is good! ^_^ BTW, were you doing this to a song or something? It seemed like it...
4/5/2002 c1 Karyx
Wow. *That* was good.
4/5/2002 c1 Katrina Brehany
Oooh...nifty-cool. I like lots! Continue with this! It's good!
4/5/2002 c1 1Belie
...erm..well It's a good little story thingy...