for RED

8/7/2012 c6 13LittleMissPanda84
Great story, I just spent like the last hour reading it. (: I'm gonna read the sequel later, love Marion and Emma! (LOL, and it's a little funny because I live in Marion, Indiana.) :P
6/22/2011 c6 5dove in love
Awe cute! I can't wait for the sequel. And I love them baby's name. It is adorable! Please have the sequel up soon! :)
6/17/2011 c6 9KirstenArcher
Ahhhh, I'm so sad it is the last chapter, but yay that you are doing a sequel. Great ending chapter. Can't wait to see more.
6/16/2011 c5 KirstenArcher
Yet another great chapter. Emma and Marion are so cute together. I wonder what the boyfriend will think of Emma. Will he love or hate her? I can't believe there is only one chapter left. You should write a sequel or start a new Emma Marion story. Update soon.
6/15/2011 c5 5dove in love
Aww, I cried a little. I loved this chapter. By the way, I ate ice cream with pickles earlier tonight. My fav treat!
6/15/2011 c4 dove in love
Oh my gosh. I just read through what you wrote so far.. its really good. I love this story. It is sad. Please update asap!
6/13/2011 c4 9KirstenArcher
Another awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next. This chapter was filled with drama. I felt so bad for Emma and River. But I'm glad Emma finally got married to Marion and is pregnant. The way you describe their relationship is really cute. What a twist when Rachael shot herself instead. Can't wait to see how Emma reacts to her sister's death. Poor Emma, she already has to deal with the emotions that come with being pregnant but also the emotions that come with losing a love one.
6/12/2011 c1 ILoveEmmaTutweiller
I really like this story. To see how Emma really feels. Good job.
6/9/2011 c3 KirstenArcher
Another great chapter. I love that Marion is being so sweet to Emma. The part with the twizzlers was so cute. You still did really great time on updated this story. Good job,can't wait for more.
6/2/2011 c2 2RainbowOwl123
Very Good - I enjoyed it
6/1/2011 c2 69Fizzy Starburst
I really liked this chapter. I'm a sucker for Emma/Marion.

The only issue I have is Rachael being prgnant at age 10. Most girls don't get their periods until 12 or so. Other than that, great job, looking foward to the next chapter!
5/31/2011 c2 9KirstenArcher
Great chapter and it came so fast too. I feel so bad for Emma and her sister. The part with Emma and Marion at her crying spot was so cute. Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/31/2011 c1 69Fizzy Starburst
This seems really intereting. It hooked me in, as I want to know what happened between Emma and her sister. Looking foward to the next chapter.
5/30/2011 c1 9KirstenArcher
Nice story. It is nice to see a Emma and Marion story (especially a rated M one since there is none). Great start. Update soon.