for Sugar High

9/15/2016 c1 6ssl71
This was awesome! Loved little Kensi and Callen together. Would love to see and read more chapters!
1/27/2013 c3 Fanfictionunknown
This is such a brilliant story I was laughing my head off at this story. I had a bad day an then read this so I am really happy now. LOL! Mini Kensi so cute yet such a little devil.

-Amillie
9/13/2012 c1 Guest
i couldn't stop laughing the whole time i read this [my cats probaley thought i lost it]
6/23/2012 c3 7That Aussie Gurl
I love this story! I know it has been like a year since you updated but if happen to put up another chapter and continue with the story, I would love it! :D This story is awesome! Haha, different than many stories on here! :D

Please update! :D x
6/16/2011 c3 5Ettie117
hahaha:D rhe sory just made my day!:D thank youuu. perfect chapter!:)
6/15/2011 c3 Weeping Angel Of Fear
nice chapter!

:D
6/2/2011 c2 Weeping Angel Of Fear
brilliant story!

:D
6/1/2011 c2 1aliiahncisxx
Awwwww Baby Kensi is to cute! Callen as Kensi favourite is a good idea, cos it would be kinda weird with Deeks cos the have their 'thing' (lol) Sam as mum and Deeks as the dog = hilarous picture! X :)
6/1/2011 c2 2Luna14
She is (hopefully) going to give them absolute hell!
6/1/2011 c2 terken
This is AWESOME! I love little Kensi. "and Deeks is the dog." haha. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/1/2011 c2 5Ettie117
" ...and Deeks is the dog" LOL :D love it!
5/31/2011 c1 1aliiahncisxx
oh my gosh brilliant plot bunny! Deeks should totally be Baby Kensi's favorite! X :)
5/31/2011 c1 21Suuz-5-5
This story looks a lot like the Criminal Minds story Cookies and Lollipops. I love that story and this looks good except that it look almost exactly as the first chapter of Cookies and Lollipops. It was as I was reading that story instead of yours.

I would love to see Deeks handling a four-years-old Kensi xD But I think that Callen or Sam would be better...
5/30/2011 c1 BrownieJAM14
Now this is an original story. Very interesting plot and I'm anxious to see where this goes from here.

Personally, I love Callen and Kensi together. It would be even better for him to kind of assume that father position.