for Life or Something Like It

8/26/2012 c3 1kc1690
Uh oh! Kurt's gonna drink some blood!
8/26/2012 c2 kc1690
so, Kurt is turned instead of Jessica? This should be interesting. Though I think somehow Jessica should be turned as well...
8/26/2012 c1 kc1690
ooh, what is the worst that could happen? Hmm? I wonder...
5/6/2012 c3 ToniBalogna978
Oh my stars I love this you absolutely have to continue this please!
4/15/2012 c3 bananacupcakes
please update soon :)
4/3/2012 c3 24The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress
Omg this story has so much potential! Please hurry and update! Or if you ever get bored with this story then can I adopt it? :D
12/17/2011 c3 SaraMatta
Ohh intresting FF *.*

You're really good at write crossovers and i really enjoy reading this fanfction and To Fix You *.*

p.s. I vote for the Eric/Kurt pairing!
11/30/2011 c3 1DylanDahl
OMG evil cliff hangers, that is terrible so need to know more. this is going to be one of those stories that i'm going to have burning in the back of my brain wanting to know more. I am so hooked and by the way i hope its a Kurt and Eric ship lol that would be HAWT.
11/30/2011 c2 DylanDahl
Ooooh poor Kurt, i'm glad he got better but to be taken like that well damn that is wrong lol. so going on to read more
11/30/2011 c1 DylanDahl
Mainly because i recognize the pen name i read this and found myself getting interested into it, I'm going to go into the next chapter and see where this is going. I want to make it known that i love the way you write it's very well done.
11/29/2011 c2 1AMF587
Whoa, Chapter 2! NICE TWIST!
10/17/2011 c3 8AngelOfVengeance8
I'm quite interested and love this. while Eric makes me angry, he super sexy, and I think he should become possessive of Kurt and maybe vice versa w/ sookie both wanting to be each others mate but stubborn.
10/16/2011 c1 2sparklegemstone
Hi!

I haven't had time to read this thoroughly yet-I've just skimmed it, but it looks really good and I just wanted to encourage you to keep going on it since I see you haven't updated in a while. I'd definitely like to read more.

As for pairings, personally I'd rather see Kurt and Blaine than Kurt and Eric, personally, since IMO Eric is kind of evil and I'd rather not see Kurt with anyone who thinks it's okay to torture humans in his basements and rip out people's hearts without due provocation.
8/19/2011 c3 1blacktides
I lobe this story as well as your new one called Fix You and an really looking forward to updates on both as well as all your others. Good luck
7/31/2011 c3 Guest
You are awesome at crossovers.

I'd like to see Klaine, but with Eric/Kurt as end game.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »