for Life or Something Like It

7/20/2011 c3 maxdemon
Loving this story! I'd like to see Kurt with Eric, but if you want to wrap up things with Blaine first I'm okay with that. :-)
7/17/2011 c3 Basia Orci
Great chapter!
7/17/2011 c3 1I-Love-Trunks1
I love this story so much!

Could you please pair Kurt with Eric?

Cant wait for more!
7/17/2011 c3 24TheWeepingRaven
This is a great story so far! I do hope you update again soon. I love how you had Kurt changed instead of Jessica. It would be interesting to see what pairings you may have. Perhaps Kurt and Eric?
7/16/2011 c2 Lylith86
I love this story so far. I wonder if Kurt will be with Bill, Eric or some other character in the future.
7/10/2011 c2 sakumo013
oh pobre kurt esta tan confundido,no puedo esperar hasta el proximo capitulo porque la historia se esta ponoiendo interesante y me gustaria que fuera eric/kurt porque es un cruce y es mejor la pareja de las distintas series porque lo hace mas emocionante y ademas ya e leido demaxiado klanie y me gustaria una pareja diferente.
6/20/2011 c2 2wayfarer-redemption
It would be so amazing and hot if Kurt gets with Eric, ridiculously hot!
6/16/2011 c2 4YinYangSisters
Kurt instead of Jessica, brilliant, absolutlty brilliant! Can't wait till the next one
6/12/2011 c2 1I-Love-Trunks1
Poor Kurt.

I love this story so much!

I hope Kurt goes out with Eric.

Cant wait for more!
6/12/2011 c2 maxdemon
Ohmigod! Kurt in place of Jessica! I love it. Oh he'll be a fun vampire. Can't wait to see what you do with him!:-)

Since this is a True Blood crossover, will this continue with a T rating? I kind of hope not. :-)
6/12/2011 c2 Basia Orci
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more.
6/12/2011 c2 cheekysorcerer
omg, this was an awesome chapter!

i loved bitchy sick kurt :D

but the cliffy is evil, and now i cant wait to read more ;)

thanks!
6/7/2011 c1 4YinYangSisters
I absolutely love the Idea, please continue, I also really like your writing style, it flows very well.
6/2/2011 c1 Basia Orci
Omg, so I'm officially a fan of crossovers starring Kurt.

This was a really great first chapter, btw.
5/31/2011 c1 cheekysorcerer
great first chapter!

kurt on a road trip :D

i hope this won't be kurt/blaine. not because i don't like that pairing, but because there are already so many klaine stories out there. and if you are already doing such an interesting xover, i'd rather have a different pairing. eric/kurt would be something i'd like to read ;)

but it is of course your choice!

anyway, i enjoyed this and am looking forward to reading more!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »