for Saved Magic

12/15/2016 c3 Guest
Please update
11/7/2016 c3 Guest
Please update your story soon
11/27/2014 c3 Guest
Please update. Me like
7/15/2012 c3 Guest
very good but you are missing Loki
1/15/2012 c3 40Concolor44
Don't really know if they are out of character or not. I need to watch the rest of the episodes.

And it has been MONTHS since your last update! What's wrong?
1/14/2012 c1 Concolor44
Okay, so I basically had ZERO experience with Fairy Tale and NO knowledge of the characters, so I spent some time on Google and then found and watched the first episode (subtitled in English, as I do not speak kanji). Quite a fascinating concept Mashima-san has come up with.

I take it your use of the various compartments for magic is not manga canon. It's a good idea, though.
8/26/2011 c3 rasha J
nice story hope u update soon
7/26/2011 c3 14Mikazuki Mitsukai
I DEMAND YOU TO CONTINUE!

can't... handle... overflowing... goodness...

God, you didn't put any narcotics in this fic didn't you? I would die from overdosing!
7/5/2011 c3 CelesteSky598
this was suppose to be in my alerts but it wasnt im glad i saw it today other wise i wouldnt have read the new chapter. i love this lol i mean in the manga lucy's so insignificant in this arc she should have some secret past or cool power like this i was very happy when she said something about learning that all magic is one. but anyway i love this. it is now i my favorites and alerts. if i told u not to be lazy id be a hypocrite but dont be too lazy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
7/5/2011 c3 ShiningStellar
For of all, *bows* i just meet this story and this is my first time reading this. This is actually pretty good. Keep it up. I love lucy and the character are well said not too OOC. By the way Virgo always says "Hime" to Lucy. Well am looking for next chapter.
6/1/2011 c1 123456789123456789123456789123
Interesting, can't wait to read more! :)
5/31/2011 c1 28Gunpowder Cookies
That would explain why she's weaker than the others- because her "extra" magic is saved up. That's genius. I prefer this to those "Lawwwl I haf power! I don't even know how I got it!" fics that seem oh-so-frequent for Lucy.
5/31/2011 c1 1Kinata Akeema
OMG! I love the idea of lucy getting the chance to prove herself! Much better then the ones where she got awesome powers with no pior training or she "was born with the power" type of stories! WRITE MORE! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service