for Fight Club

1/28/2013 c9 3123a456e
why havent you updated this story?! its awesome! please u
1/24/2013 c9 elizabeth-e-1313
Hey Alaina... Yep. It's me! How've ya been? LOVE THE FIC. YOU MUST UPDATE MORE! :) I know it's hard being in college, but please? With a cherry on top? Love ya. Miss you lots, -Elizabeth
1/18/2013 c9 R.A
I just stumbled upon this fic a couple hours ago and i have to say that i am completely hooked. Please do still continue!
1/4/2013 c9 deedee
i really hope you will come back and update
1/2/2013 c9 4midwinternight
Please, you must continue this! I love badass Rachel and protective Quinn! Oh BTW jealous Quinn is also hilarious, if you want put some of that I'd just love it more and more...
Anyway, it's a pity that I've finish all 9 chapter, cause now I totally want more, so please, prettly please update! Oh, and also pretty please I'd adore longer chapters, cause I can't get enough of this :)
11/26/2012 c9 12claireeleven
I just went through and reread this whole fic and caught up with the new chapters and I'd forgotten how much I loved this whole thing and it's made me want to join a fight club and please update because I might die without it!
11/8/2012 c9 YourInnate
update please? cant wait for revenge part..
10/3/2012 c9 ctchngfre
love it. keep us updated please :]
9/23/2012 c9 anon
rachel should get spanked by quin for putting herself in danger, hell to yes on the jocks getting their asses hand to them!
9/15/2012 c9 ms.rs
i declare 'man boobs' for finn's locker ! what a douche.
ooohh fabray protecting girlfriend.
rachel's still badass. so hot
9/9/2012 c9 2cuteandcreative
Brilliant. I'm speechless. I am going to be checking everyday for updates!
9/7/2012 c9 13Jaely
I do! *hand raised in the air* I like the story. I have not read many stories where Rachel is a Badass that I have liked this is really good.
9/7/2012 c9 15Notjustanotherperson
I'm so sorry for taking quite a while to review this. Anyways, great chapter! Poor Rachel, her injuries sound pretty painful and then what those jerks did to her locker and the slushies. Ugh, can't wait to see the jocks get what's coming to them. It was sweet of Rachel to make sure Quinn was out of harms way first. I'm definitely looking forward to more of this story, update again soon!
9/4/2012 c9 dOkei
Great update! And yes, I want karma to happen for those male bullies!
9/3/2012 c9 C
I really like this story. But by the time you update I have forgotten that I am following it.
273 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »