for Fight Club

9/3/2012 c9 Guest
Please update soon. Been waiting fire this sorry for a long time. Glad to see it again but super short. Please hurry with some major ass kicking time
9/3/2012 c9 Guest
Me too and the faster and more awesome the better
9/4/2012 c9 32AK-DS09
Um yeah, all of them need to be put in their place; especially Finn. Glad Santana & Britt caught up with Rachel; San's right, neither her parents or Finn are worth the harm she's doing to herself.

Good luck with school & I hope you have some time to update soon.
9/3/2012 c9 1Artemis Farron
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! Poor Rach. I hope nothing worse happens like with her fathers or she might break.
9/3/2012 c9 Something Forgetful
BEATDOWN! Cant wait for it :D
9/3/2012 c9 KW Jordan
Oh yeah. They needs to be beat down!
9/3/2012 c9 Dmik33
Those stupid jocks really need a good beating, especial finnept! I got so sad when Rachel made sure Quinn was safe before getting slushied, she so darn sweet, even at the expense of her own dignity. Each really deserves the chance to beat down Finn and his loser squad individually
9/3/2012 c9 Geeky-MikaBoo
Ahh finally an update! I thought I was going to have to wait a lifetime! Can't wait to see those jerks get their asses handed to them!
9/3/2012 c9 2thatdamnyank
aww look at rach being all chivalrous and getting q out of the way

look forward to the next chapter and since ur now fresh meat guess i can cut you some slack

enjoy the college night just remember caffeine is your friend and special brownies help from time to time too lol
9/3/2012 c9 SalGersGirl
I saw an article recently where a woman grabbed a guy's junk so hard that his testicles popped out. I think that would be a fitting retribution for those JERKS…. I mean jocks!
9/3/2012 c9 CelesteSky598
I cant wait for the next chapter. I really love this story. and college is not as busy as you would think you will have a lot of free time and college is fun.
9/3/2012 c9 Em5y
WOW! I love this story! ;)
9/3/2012 c9 32Musicfutbolfan6
Great chapter, sucks that Rachel got hurt. I can't wait for more.
9/3/2012 c9 11TrustInFaith
Loved it. Post again soon.
9/3/2012 c9 JordanJ80
I'm so happy that this story is back! What happened to Rachel at the end was awful. I hope they all, especially Finn, get what's coming to them. I can't wait to read what happens next.
273 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »