for Fight Club

9/3/2012 c9 1caseyrn12
ooh yeah this ainta gonna be a good day for those boys i dont think! im seeing puck n esp san goin all lima heights on their asses (which they so justly deserve)..i mean its even worse cuz shes injured with a brace n cast for christ sake..thats..thats just OH SO WRONG! n all san did was give her a cuff upside the head..damn rach is lucky i guess thats ALL she got! lol. cant wait to see whats gonna happen next..
ooh yeah totally busted a gut laughing about the tippin a cow incident..too bloody funny!
9/3/2012 c9 2Nightlancer600
Awesome chapter. I love how Quinn really got into it with Rachel about the fighting and the arrest. That was hilarious. I also really thought Rachel was going to go kick ass on the jocks. It sucks it didn't happen right now but as long as it does at some point, I'll be okay. The spanish stuff was good but there were some grammar issues which I can help you with if you'd like. I can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck with school. Until next time!
9/3/2012 c9 fen'Harel
hfudsuofiua arf I hope Santana, Puck, and Britt all beat the living shit out of them. Or just Britt, and she can be all like "THIS IS FOR RACH" and then it'll scare the shit out of the entire student body.
9/3/2012 c9 General Mac
me please let them get there arses kicked, love it more pretty please
9/3/2012 c9 agarza1538
Ready for them
To get their asses handed to them but not looking forward to the wait but don't mind rereading the last chapter for a reminder. Thank you and good luck with school
9/3/2012 c9 amazinglife18
Cute that Santana and Britt were all worried about Rachel and Quinn too.
Poor Rachel taken that slushy shower like that,but now Quinn could see how bad that is,probably this is gonna make them even close.
But please be the revenge be cold and evil,that ogres so deserve it.
8/8/2012 c8 TheCdKnight
It's not just you, I for some odd reason, love when my favorite character gets hurt. But that's probably for the pity or the aftermath.
7/31/2012 c8 Guest
Love it
7/31/2012 c3 Guest
Badassness
7/31/2012 c2 Guest
Sweet
7/21/2012 c8 Kam
Why haven't you updated. Explain yourself.
6/20/2012 c8 8mythic-lionheart
Interested to see where you take this! Keep up the good work!
6/14/2012 c1 Brittana for life
Love this story please continue it.!
6/7/2012 c8 Brittana for life
Loving this storyso much they are all Freinds and badasses & Finn needs a real ass whoopin'.
6/4/2012 c8 SuperGleek18
damn that fighting was crazy. i thought rachel was going to lose for a second there. I'm glad Quinn followed her
273 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »