for Greatest Morning

8/31/2015 c1 Guest
Good story. I like everything about it except how Thor was kind of taking advantage of Jane in her sleep and looking at her. I feel like he would me more chivalrous than that. But hey, who am I to judge? You have every right to write Thor however you want to. Whatever floats your goat. :)
5/3/2015 c1 34PrayerGirl
Awww how sweet!
7/8/2013 c1 Salandra
Awwwwwwwwwww, that was really, really nice. ;)
6/29/2013 c1 Sunny
SOOO touching! My heart melted in my chest.
2/10/2013 c1 Misty Blue
Ah, I love fics like this. Despite the new Thor movie coming out, these still make me smile to no end! A surprised Jane and an equally happy Thor? Totally perfect.

*Gasp* She dropped the laptop off the bed? Oh no! That's... not good. But oh well, the reason she even had that in the first place was, I guess, for the research, the purpose of which was, ultimately, to lead to Thor's return.

Nice! Awesome job with this!
2/10/2013 c1 twicked
lol love it
2/5/2013 c1 9Princess Mariana
Ah! So cute! They are adorable together! :)
7/10/2012 c1 Bridgit
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
2/26/2012 c1 2Arwen who loves Aragorn
Awww.

Well written.
1/15/2012 c1 Lara06
Awww... *-*

Oh my goood isn't that CUTE?

I love it ,when thor and jane kiss and see them again-

God is that adorable...

i just LOVE it!

And i think i'll be dreaming of this tonight! ^^

Really, :

PERFECT! ^^

Yours Lara 3(bad english- I'm german.. Sorry^^ )
8/9/2011 c1 Gabreya
Greatest Morning indeed! This is such a cute, little story. Poor Jane working herself to exhaustion looking for Thor. Sleep is always best when your under stress and tired from working extra hard. But I wonder how Thor came back to Earth when the Bitefrost was destroyed. Maybe his people found another way before Jane did. Well, either way, I love how he arrived, flew to where she was with Mjolnir, and found her sleeping peacefully in her trailer. I LOVE her reaction when she saw him in front of her in person. She FREAKED! I don't blame her. One moment she was using her work to bring him back and the next moment, he appeared out of nowhere. Lol! But either way, glad they're together again. :)
8/3/2011 c1 Olly
GREAT. I love Thor so much! Thanks for satiating my Thor hunger until Avengers comes out!
7/31/2011 c1 15Isob3l
Cute. :)
6/5/2011 c1 3Cordelia Darcy
Aww that was adorable! Best. Morning. EVER.

Love how she totatally interrupts him, cute! :) Lovely story.
6/4/2011 c1 4Mrs.Moony86
This was cute!

I loved the playful feel to the story.

Great job!