for Disappeared

10/9/2020 c5 DU
Um one Abby doesn’t remember who she is so and you didn’t establish when she figured this out? Also one minute Mcgee is with the team and the next he is not and then the biggest problem is you haven’t completed the story! I so want to know the ending because I kind of like the story
3/6/2018 c1 Loveheart2004
When r u gonna update next, i wanna fibd out if abby is alive or dead
1/2/2018 c5 Loveheart2004
Please write the next chapter.
1/2/2015 c5 LichMaster701
This is good i cant wait for more! I wonder when the csi team will be involved. I cant wait for the next chapter!
1/1/2015 c5 12Village-Mystic
Okay - so they really need a top lab scientist and know she is one?
1/1/2015 c4 Village-Mystic
And an ID of the people she's with. Keeping in mind that Abby is at least 40 years old - possibly over 45 depending upon where in the series this happens, even if she looks younger - why would she under-made and without either her bubbly personality or goth attire be so desirable in the sex trade?
1/1/2015 c3 Village-Mystic
If Abby had the mind to resist, she should have at the hospital. If she was too weak to resist then, she would probably have just passed out the first time they raped and then not been fun any more.
1/1/2015 c1 Village-Mystic
Wow. she may not have even been the target. Also this could be after other memory loss time?
12/31/2014 c3 20bad girl 61
sorry for the blank review. i hit the button before i could put any thing in it. i love this story.
12/31/2014 c4 bad girl 61
Type your review for this chapter here...
12/7/2014 c4 LichMaster701
wow really good please write more
10/31/2012 c4 15CAT217
just found this and i really hope you decide to update.
7/19/2011 c2 169ObsessedwithBirds
This is an interesting story! :D
7/12/2011 c1 theslayer5445
brillant start even if it was short please continue because I can't wait to see how you add the csi vegas team.
6/1/2011 c1 ObsessedwithBirds