FanFiction.Net
for Family and Secrets

9/14/2012 c1 kjmorse
haVE NOT READ THE,BOOK. WOULD LIKE T0. WHATS A SUPRISE THATS THERE IS ANOTHER SCIFI FAN WHON IS A MORSE! N
12/10/2003 c6 3Kerith
This is such a great story. Please continue
9/6/2003 c1 Mediah
I dont actually watch roswell but I'm dropping a reveiw because Azrael said you might be interested in coming to a Sydney Wrestling Fanfic BBQ thing.

I'd e-mail you but it isn't listed on your bio but please get back to me. This is the e-mail I sent out last night:

"Bojacky and I are looking for wrestling fanfic authors who would want to come to a BBQ or party somewhere in Sydney, Australia. We haven't planned anything yet so nothing is set but we are looking for expressions of interest.

Please reply letting us know if you think it's a good idea. Of course it would be in a public place and we'd definatly keep it safe. Obviously you'd be welcome to bring a friend or an adult if you want to. In fact, we'd encourage it.

Please write back and let me know what you think. We're open to suggestions and feel free to pass this on to anyone else who may like to come. There are a few author's who's opinions I would like to see but their e-mails aren't listed on fanfiction.net."

Thanks,

Deb
10/21/2002 c6 Asabetha
So Good

all aliens huh...well except Maria...she doesn't seem to feature very much at the moment. Wonder if she and Michael will get back together?
10/20/2002 c6 SA
Yay an update!

I Love this fic!

Love to read more!
10/20/2002 c5 Guest
update
10/20/2002 c6 angeleyes
cool story. keep up the great work.
7/29/2002 c5 4Sarah-Helen
Ummm... I'm a little confused. Carrie, Alex and Liz are Borther and sisters? oooooook please post more soon so i can work out what the hecks going on:)
5/30/2002 c3 krista
continue
4/7/2002 c2 9Rea1
more more more! i like it. i'm a little confussed but all i know is that i want Michael and Liz 2 be 2gether! ^_^