for we Are a Family

8/4/2017 c2 Wen
The plot is the best thing in this fanfiction... unfortunately, I lost my interest to read it as it has too many grammatical errors (like you translate it using Google translate) and I need to understand/think want the sentence is about...and Hindi song? It is the most rubbish things I ever read in a fanfiction..
8/28/2015 c15 Guest
OMG...! I don't know what's wrong with people... You deserve more reviews. I loved your fanfic Please keep writing
8/8/2013 c15 9Weaselandcherry
I loved the last scene. Honestly I think that if Itachi wasn't forced to be a shinobi he'd maybe be a medic. He's compassionate enough for it. Suits him best.
Anyways, nice chapter ;D
And good for Sasuke! Gettin a love interest!
Can't wait for the next chap.
8/3/2013 c14 Weaselandcherry
Yay! I'm glad you made Naruto the Hokage instead of Danzo.
Gosh Itachi is just so cute with Eklavya X)
Keep up the great work!
8/2/2013 c13 Weaselandcherry
So cute :)
Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.
11/18/2012 c12 to0ota1
wow this chapter is one of the best i really like the talk between sakura and sasuke and i cant wait to know what will happen next what will sasuke do ? anyway please update soooooon :)
11/18/2012 c12 Weaselandcherry
Wow. Great story!:)
Oooh! I read that book! It's really good.
Keep up the great work!
6/4/2012 c10 to0ota1
omg this chapter is way amazing it really coool

so i hope you update sooon keep it up
5/26/2012 c9 to0ota1
omg this fanfiction is just perfect from now on i will reveiw on every chapter you would wirte soooo plz update soooon
5/20/2012 c9 Yukahitsu
I really like the plot of your story. But due to your grammatic and word problems it really gives me a headache. Maybe you should consider someone to check your stories because your creativity has to be shared as your story is so nice but still so hard to read.
4/29/2012 c1 Yulier
I really like this story. The only problem is your grammar. Is english your second language? Because really they're only basic mistakes. Keep writing! It will get better.
4/5/2012 c1 5MiRixiChan
This story has a good story line; however, you need to edit your chapters. There is too much gramatical errors to even understand what you are saying.
3/13/2012 c1 angie19
Your story have good potential, but there are so many grammar errors that I couldn't even read it all the way through. Maybe you should get a better reader to help, but other wise it has a good plot.
1/6/2012 c6 1Mate-of-Sesshy
can't wait to see whats going to happen next please please update soon i must know what happens plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12/31/2011 c5 Mate-of-Sesshy
cant wait to see wat happens next plz update asap