for Baby It's Fate,Like a Soul Mate

2/26/2015 c7 2Joanna-Gibbs
love the story more please !
7/15/2013 c7 india jay steven
ziva open up said ray i want to talk i never ment to hurt you
go away shouted ziva i am having your baby and i dont want you to be a part of my life
11/27/2012 c7 Guest
I understand that I am just reading this now but please finish it is such a GREAT STORY!BEST!EVEN!PLEASE!
1/4/2012 c7 16Canada Dakota Faith Haswari
need more of it
10/28/2011 c7 151Anonymous033
I like the first part and the second part :)

I like that Gibbs was worried about Tony, but decided to give him some space to figure things out on his own. That sounds very like Gibbs.

And Tony sounded very like himself too, with the brooding and the sighing and "just peachy". It broke my heart! How he was hurting so much.

Ziva broke my heart too :( but I'm not so sure about the Ziva/Ray conversation. Because I get that she was angry about his lies, angry that he had her followed. But she HAD gone to Tony's and she had slept with Tony, so Ray does have a point. Ziva did lie to him too.

HEH. I like the last part though. I love how protective Gibbs is of his team. You write Gibbs well :)

~Soph
10/20/2011 c6 Anonymous033
Mmm, it's a really sad chapter :( *sniffles* and I really like it.

Just their introspection...the way Tony hurt for her, missed her, loved her, wondered if Ray would've rescued her too.

And Ziva's thoughts, about why she loved Tony. It was so sad! Favourite sentence: "She couldn't imagine how many times she had grabbed for his hand and he never said anything about it."

I wonder how the next chapter will go. This is a nice chapter; I really like it!
10/18/2011 c6 48mon-petit-pois
Liking it sofar:) please update soon!
10/18/2011 c6 ShortSarcasm
Plz continue
10/18/2011 c6 mprmusings
...solid update! I do hope Ziva realizes it has always been Tony for her. Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one.
10/18/2011 c6 16TotalCowGirl
Good chapter :)
9/22/2011 c5 iloveNCIStiva
9/21/2011 c5 151Anonymous033
Lol, it DOES sound a bit like Andy and Sam XD but it's okay. It's a sweet chapter :) albeit a sad one.
9/20/2011 c5 2Tigerlily02
I really enjoyed it (the chapter and the whole story) and it wasn't confusing at all. The plot of this story's great, and it's totally got hooked; I wanna read more! Great job and everything! ^^
9/20/2011 c5 Zoyarose
Poor Tony and poor Ziva. Life doesn't work out like the movies, do they? I hope Ziva makes her mind up soon. And of course, I hope it's Tony. He would never hurt her the way Ray has.
9/20/2011 c5 2tivaandmcabby
aww, poor tony! it must be reli painful for him, since he cried, and dinozzo men do not cry! awwwwww! that's all i can reli say for this chapter, apart from it was great and i cant wait for more!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »