for The guy folding sweaters X

4/11/2013 c2 StrainAsylum
Cute ;)
4/11/2013 c1 StrainAsylum
The regional manager would have Aunt Silvia fired in a heart beat, if the store manager did not.
1/24/2013 c1 SPHKDR
I sense an Avpm fan in u
4/19/2012 c5 7IM-A-WARBLER
this was a great secound, multi chapter fic i have read from you, verry funny and i had butterflies flying in my stomache through most of it!
7/9/2011 c5 lookinthroughrosycolouredglass
awesome Tina! I love your stories and hope you'll update soon :) ps. aw, I love brittney :3
7/9/2011 c5 WJSJDKDKKDKXKDKDJDJDKDIDIDIDKD
:D :D :D That was adorable :D :D :D
7/8/2011 c5 8MusicalEscape
"WHERES MY PUDDING-"

*Finn dressed in black with a walkie talkie rolls messily across the aisle*

Kurt: "Oh, it's on, beotch..." *Gets out sai swords*

The missing food was priceless :D

Next up... picnic in the woods... whaddaya know... Seems like Wes, David, Nick, Jeff, and Thad would like to make sure everythings perfect for Blaine's date. Of course, screwing up is essentialto the plot... (Can you have it end with some sort of lake, and a live body being thrown in? *coughWEScough*)
7/1/2011 c4 4Implied.Awesome
gap attack done RIGHT. kudos. I'll be watching for more.
6/12/2011 c3 2RobinWayne
I had to listen to WIGYO while reading this chapter. And I have to admit, I have a new apperication for the song. With Kurt getting sung to it is way hotter. I loved this chapter.
6/12/2011 c4 WJSJDKDKKDKXKDKDJDJDKDIDIDIDKD
That was adorable! Maybe you could have Blaine meet Kurt's friends and vice-versa. I didn't know that you were the author of 'Finn's Friend'! Update BOTH then because I love both of these stories XD ;)
6/11/2011 c4 2Vamp gyrl
Yup.great things happen when kurt & blaine are alone ;)
6/11/2011 c4 pastelstripes
This is a very cute fic. ^_^ I love the Jeremiah swap for Kurt idea. I think you shoils start wrapping it up though. I think chapter three would of made a great ending, but if you have something in store, then by all means- continue. Nice.

-Nic
6/11/2011 c4 8MusicalEscape
ND stalking session? :)
6/11/2011 c1 dontuse12345
Cute :) but wouldn't you think Silvia would get fired for yelling at costumers? Lol

So, when someone is talking and they are saying something in their quote, you need more quotes. (I'm so obsessive over quotations). So when Blaine was talking and said something like, "What am I going to do? Just walk up to him and be like 'Hey Kurt I just met you and I like you'?" See :D little quotations. And I'm sorry if I just murdered that line from the story... lol

I'm going to be very slow on reading this because I have so much school work to make up, but I'll read it whenever I have free time :D

Great Start

BriannaLiz
6/10/2011 c1 caroline
"you never tell a person you like them. it makes you look like an idiot!"

avpm referance! 10 points to dumbledore