for The Aftermath

8/19/2011 c1 36Angel of Pandemonium
i Really like it so far... and man, they just showed that movie on Disney XD!
8/18/2011 c2 21Aquana12
Nice work! I just saw the movie and loved it. Hope Torunn/James get together!
7/22/2011 c2 4angel2u
haha! Omg You updated! hehe. Do it again! Do it again!
7/22/2011 c2 ZariaReadsHard1500
WOW Ilove iit nice job on the p.o.v's we can't wait for the next chapter.

Awesome & Always

Zaria & Xena
7/21/2011 c1 4soothingsunshine
Lol. I totally love this story. I like the way you put in the comedy and drama in a good mix like the movie does. It's really funny to see all of the characters get jealous. I'm also happy that someone else knows what a love square is. It took almost an hour to explain to my buddy. I still don't see why there aren't any more stories like this. I was going to write one, but I still need to update my other story. Anyways, Love the story. Keep up the good work. Wow, I'm typing a lot... Bye! :)
7/21/2011 c2 1WoodbridgeWine
cute bubt it would be more interesting if she started to get feelings for hawkeye and james shows more feelings tourds torunn. because right now it seems that because ella doesn't like hawkeye he and Torunn will get to gether and james and ella. I thik that at some point Torunn has to go home to asguard, maybe it has something to do with her uncle lokki, he has tried to kill is brother and take over asguard. She could also have a cusion with black hair like Lokki. That's just what I think and maybe if you tell it from pim and azaris view you can show all the charctures looking jeliouse at once, like james didn't see Torunn and Hawkeye when he was talking to Ella. Write more plz
7/20/2011 c1 WoodbridgeWine
awww i really like your thing! If you look a little deeper in like marvle website or something offical for this it says torn likes james and hawkeye! Also I think you should make more! Plus it already says your story is still in progress and you have the awsomest coments before and after the story!
7/19/2011 c1 1Cate Is So Damn Awesome
Very good! I love it! I think it would really turn out well if you continued writing! An I prefer James and Thurnn better! And I am writing this review while I am watching the Next Avengers! Oh and I think that the Hulk is not a monster, he is just misunderstood! Am I right!
7/2/2011 c1 torunnjames4eva
please,plase,please,please,pleass,please do another chapter! i love this story!
7/1/2011 c1 ZariaReadsHard1500
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE this is awseome and with the tension to come I'm sure it will be great

Awesome & Always

Zaria & Xena
6/10/2011 c1 29imaninja41
OH NO! THOR'S DAUGHTER IS TRYING TO KILL ELLA! RUN LIKE HELL ELLA! ELLA: OK! *Rns like hell*
6/7/2011 c1 4angel2u
O my gods! i think this is the first Next Avangers: Heros of Tomorrow fanfic with an oc in it! I LOVE IT! Update!
6/3/2011 c1 6coin operated boii
very well written and excellent characterization. i liked how you're setting it up and how the oc was introduced, also her connection to elekra though now i'm kinda wondering what happened to her. also good job setting up the square love, i hope you keep writing more !
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3