for Warriors Mating Series

11/24 c5 AnonymousWCFan
Good job I you're still continuing I recommend breeze pelt and hollyleaf or jayfeather and half moon or jay feather and fallen leaves
10/21 c1 dogzer20

They could meet at a clearing outside the borders of thunderclan and it should be love not lust or rape XD
9/25 c4 stormcloud
mate:spottedfur ok thats my mate btw im a girl now time to mate hears my story:i stretched out on the wet grass after the storm. spottedfur came padding along. i have a suprise for you. i got a little happy of the words he he grasped on me he put his thing in my butt hard it went in i tried not to lost grasp of me when i ran off far away. hes not my mate anymore lol.
7/13 c1 Amberheart
it would be awesome if you could do two of my OCs:
Amberheart (she cat) and Stormfrost (tom)
hopefully you can make it love. plot: Amberheart and Stormfrost are on a hunting patrol together and
Stormfrost admits that he loves Amberheart. then they... um... go at it hard. XD.
5/14 c5 gvbgfhv
Woe that was something
4/11 c1 Guest
3/29 c1 Kenzie
Type of story:love
Cat 1:Cinderpelt
Basic plot:They meet in the forest right after Firestar dies.(Scourge took all of his 9 lives)Now Bloodclan rules the forest.
3/18 c1 Ravenswipe
So... Detailed.

I loved it, although i tried to skip over the mating parts. You NEED to be a famous author.
3/9 c1 Kayla
Oops, sorry, forgot to fill out the form.

Type of Story: Love

Cat 1: Bluestar
Cat 2: Oakheart

Sexuality: M/F

Basic Plot: the night they met up at Fourtrees

Please do this story, I really like this couple!

3/9 c5 Kayla
Hey, love your story! I do lots of reviews for lots of different stories, so if you see my name on some other stories like this, you know who I am! Could you please do a Bluestar x Oakheart story? And please do it as a love mating, not a rape. Thanks! :)

3/7 c1 unknown
I want the next couple to be...
Type: Rape
Sene: Sunny day in a patch of wild flowers
3/6 c1 Kayla
Hey! I really like your stories! They are really good! But can you please do a Bluestar and Oakheart one? I'm a big fan of that couple. Thank you!

2/28 c1 Applefang
Hollyleaf X Mousewhisker

Hollyleaf, Mousewhisker, and their apprentices (Molepaw Hollyleaf' s apprentice), and Lilypaw (Mousewhisker' s apprenrice) are having a 'special' training session. Hollyleaf and Mousewhisker demonstrate then they 'go for the real thing' (u know actually mating like 2 have kits) Mousewhisker then makes the apprentices mate each other. Mousewhisker then shows them what is happening by demonstrating on Hollyleaf with rose stem (u know... barbs?)

Plz have them have kits about three moons later and name the kits:

Shykit long fitted ginger tabby she-kit with white paws/tail/face/ears -
Flowerkit short furred coal black she-kit with white ear tufts -
Volekit small gray and white long furred tom-kit with ginger ear tufts -
2/19 c1 Flesh
M/F Slash? (idk that part sorry)
They meet in the Sandy Hollow when no one is looking/
2/5 c3 Heart Emoji