for Warriors Mating Series

5/7 c5 LightDancer365
IF requests are still available, can you do this one?
Type of Story: Rape/Lust
Cat 1: Dovewing
Cat 2: Bumblestripe (Sorry Tiger x Dove fans w)
Sexuality: M/F
Basic Plot: During dawn patrol, Dovewing and Bumblestripe are put together. Bumblestripe then accidentally trips over on top of Dovewing. He then rapes her, Dovewing enjoying it.
4/27 c5 Flamebolt
By far the best! But also by far the saddest. This must have happened not long after Ashfur had been murdered. Or had he been murdered? Perhaps Hollyleaf had thought she killed him? Ashfur, after discovering Squirrelflights deep secret. That Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf were not Squirrelflight's kits. After presumed dead he has gone rogue unknown to the Clans. And wanted to exact slow revenge on Squirrelflight by doing this to Leafpool, her sister.

Anyways... Cheers! Keep up the good work! Flamebolt.
4/27 c3 Flamebolt
Absolutely FANTASTIC! So far Chapter 1 and Chapter 3 have completely left the entire main series untouched! Great back stories! Though I regret to say that I like Chapter 2 the least.

Love. Flamebolt
4/27 c2 Flamebolt
I thought that Silverstream had chosen Graystipe as her mate! But is well. I suppose it could be that Silverstream had left Fireheart for Graystripe, therefor explaining why Fireheart had already seemed to know the silver she-cat before.

Good works of art! Flamebolt
4/27 c1 Guest
Not bad at all! Keep up the good work!

Im making a complete book about one of the intruders in the mountains from Power of Three book five! Should be going up completely on Deviantart soon! Stay tuned!

Cheers! Flamebolt.
4/14 c1 4Terra Wolf -Robinfang
Yay its good
3/19 c5 Guest
I'm asking you do do halwkfrost and mistypool plz made tree some
3/19 c1 Samantha
Hi I know a lot about warriors and I think that if you would do tigerclay and golderflower it would be so cool. My fav line is tigerclaw you don't ha e to back tough with me lol plz do
3/14 c1 Guest
Wow. Pretty sick!
3/13 c5 XxWinterbreezexX
Firestar x Cloudtail x Brightheart x Brambleclaw x Brackenfur x Thornclaw!

Sorry it's so much!I just wanted to read this!

Tom x Tom x She-cat x Tom x Tom x Tom!
3/4 c1 Guest
Story type: Love(I guess)

Cat 1: LionBlaze

Cat 2: CinderHeart

Sexuality: M/F

Basic Plot: Both meet up near lake(I guess?)
2/18 c2 rararasputin
le gasp! wounder what they will look lik?
2/4 c1 Hermine
Princess and longtail or greystripe
1/23 c2 Dawnstar
Just like always amazing
1/14 c1 Guest
Ragged star and yellow dang
311 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »