for Warriors Mating Series

9/2/2014 c1 Lulu
Well, i thought you could actually do Dovewing and Tigerheart together.. they are a really good couple and i feel like they NEED to have kits. They meet like at night at the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Tigerheart is DESPERATELY in love with Dovewing so he wanted kits. Its actually what happened, but they didn't really have kits.. they were TALKING about it, but they didn't.. You have good taste in warriors so i thought you could twist it up a bit! :) no pressure..
8/30/2014 c1 amy
dovewing and tigerheart
8/4/2014 c2 Rape FtW
Riftshard is Female, jet black with russet spots and amber eyes
Kago is Male, silver with amber eyes

Rape to Love

Kago suddenly grabs Riftshard and instantly mates her VERY hard, then Riftshard enjoys it and you decide the rest. Kago will pop a seed in very deep.
7/21/2014 c1 1Solitary0988
If you do Ocs... Rape (Which was the plot of tem when me and light rped them)
Cat 1: Featherpool: Smal dappled calico she-cat with dark green eyes.
Cat 2: Lightpelt: Light cream tabby tom with green eyes
Basicplot: Feather was chatting with another tom and light was getting twitchybecause he didnt want her socializing with anyone but himself, so light raped er infront of the tom but the rape was never rped
7/20/2014 c5 MS
Poor Leafpool! :-(

Um...do Spottedfeathers (SpottedleafJayfeather). That's my favorite pairing. Don't ask me why. I truly have no idea. I know I'm late by a year, but you were writing two years ago and started writing again, so I hope you write more.
6/15/2014 c1 3BravestarBDB
Cats: Braveheart-black she-cat with sapphire blue eyes and a white star in the middle of her forhead. She is brave and caring. She is also very smart and cunning
Webclaw-Cinnamon furred tom with green eyes. He has a grouch attitude but its just how he shows concern for others. He's quite caring and wants what's beat for his clan.

Info about cats: They have had a "hate" relationship but they really love each other. She was adopted into his clan when she was a kit and he was an apprentice. She is the deputy currently but since the medicince cats died she is stepping in since she has the best knowledge of herbs. Can this be a love/lust since they are new mates?

Settings and Clans: Seasons (like 10 years maybe) after the dark forest battle in Shadowclan

Any extras: none
6/15/2014 c1 3Frights And Nights
Type of Story: Combo Love
Cat 1: Crowfeather
Cat 2: Leafpool
M/F
Leafpool and Crowfeather run away and they want this night magical (Crowfeather gets Leafpool pregnant)

Type: Combo Lust
Cat 1: Feathertail
Cat 2: Brambleclaw
Slash
Brambleclaw and Feathertail are alone and someone is in heat

Type: Combo Rape
Cat 1: Tigerheart
Cat 2: Ivypool
Fem!Slash
Tigerheart wants revenge on Ivypool and Ivypool is in heat (Tigerheart gets Ivypool pregnant)
6/8/2014 c1 Guest
(I know this isn't real couple, but their kits would look like my cat, so I couldn't help myself.)

Type:Love
Cat 1: Thrushpelt
Cat 2: Swiftbreeze
M/F
Plot: Swiftbreeze always had a crush on Thrushpelt, but he was padding after Bluefur. Besides, she had Adderfang now, and Bluefur wad having Thrushpelt's kits. After Adderfang died, she was lost. Had no one. Her kits were warriors, and she had no mate. She goes out hunting alone and runs into Thrushpelt. Thrushpelt quickly tells her that Bluefur was not going to have HIS kits, and that he really wanted her. (You make up the rest, thanks!)
6/4/2014 c1 Guest
rape rape rape!1
5/30/2014 c1 3jayfeathergal
Don't know how old this is, but firepaw and Bluestar? I know how strange it id, but maybe bluestar has liked him for a long time?
FirepawxBluestar
rape or lust, your choice
5/18/2014 c1 cdbi
do a threesome plz
5/10/2014 c5 Guest
Extremely well written. I like the ending, especially the lines about Leafpool shrinking in fear and Squirrelflight being pained to see her like this. Good job
5/2/2014 c5 someone
all of your chapters are wonderful u
keep writing plz
the only one i didnt like was firexsilver
not to be a whiner but
eh...
4/28/2014 c2 32xxdeletexx
Blackstar, Silverstream...
4/23/2014 c5 Catmint
This one was better than any "Rape" story I've ever read.

Mostly because there were no descriptions of how the she-cat handled the situation and post-rape in the other stories, but in this one it showed how it broke her. Not only physically, but emotionally. In the others, it would just have a happy rapist, and a physically hurt she-cat.

What a relief to find that Leafpool has a sister to comfort her.

And now, she can tell. She should. Because no one defends a rapist. Ashfur would get what he deserved. He would be driven out. No clan or cat would defend him. He would be hated. Any other loners who knew about it would hurt him, attack him. And he would be left all alone.

Sorry about going off on a rant there, but the injustice of it all! Rape not only hurts the body, but the mind and soul.
263 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »