for Warriors Mating Series

12/8/2014 c1 Me
what are canon cats?
10/16/2014 c5 Shadowstar
I would like to ask if you could do one for me with my favorite characters. I just started the series 2 days ago. I'm just finishing the third book, so please don't mind that. Please no spoilers either. But I say Fireheart and Sandstorm. I like them together, but something tells me stupid Dustpelt will get in the way...
10/4/2014 c4 anno
Type of story: Combo love
CAT 1: LionBlaze
CAT 2: CinderHeart
F/M
I just really love how this couple is, you know?! They are mates and stuff, but I want them to have KITS! Its just.. ITS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN..
9/5/2014 c5 IamMe123
Type: Love combo
Cat 1: LeafPool (female)
Cat 2: Crowfeather (male)
After -The Last Hope- warriors book..
LeafPool and Crowfeather run away FOR GOOD. Then they masically start breeding and.. STUFF..
9/2/2014 c5 Guest
DO LEAFPOOL AND CROWFEATHERRRRRRR!
please.. ;3 PLEASHE
9/2/2014 c1 Lulu
Well, i thought you could actually do Dovewing and Tigerheart together.. they are a really good couple and i feel like they NEED to have kits. They meet like at night at the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Tigerheart is DESPERATELY in love with Dovewing so he wanted kits. Its actually what happened, but they didn't really have kits.. they were TALKING about it, but they didn't.. You have good taste in warriors so i thought you could twist it up a bit! :) no pressure..
8/30/2014 c1 amy
dovewing and tigerheart
8/4/2014 c2 Rape FtW
Riftshard is Female, jet black with russet spots and amber eyes
Kago is Male, silver with amber eyes

Rape to Love

Kago suddenly grabs Riftshard and instantly mates her VERY hard, then Riftshard enjoys it and you decide the rest. Kago will pop a seed in very deep.
7/21/2014 c1 1Solitary0988
If you do Ocs... Rape (Which was the plot of tem when me and light rped them)
Cat 1: Featherpool: Smal dappled calico she-cat with dark green eyes.
Cat 2: Lightpelt: Light cream tabby tom with green eyes
Basicplot: Feather was chatting with another tom and light was getting twitchybecause he didnt want her socializing with anyone but himself, so light raped er infront of the tom but the rape was never rped
7/20/2014 c5 MS
Poor Leafpool! :-(

Um...do Spottedfeathers (SpottedleafJayfeather). That's my favorite pairing. Don't ask me why. I truly have no idea. I know I'm late by a year, but you were writing two years ago and started writing again, so I hope you write more.
6/15/2014 c1 3BravestarBDB
Cats: Braveheart-black she-cat with sapphire blue eyes and a white star in the middle of her forhead. She is brave and caring. She is also very smart and cunning
Webclaw-Cinnamon furred tom with green eyes. He has a grouch attitude but its just how he shows concern for others. He's quite caring and wants what's beat for his clan.

Info about cats: They have had a "hate" relationship but they really love each other. She was adopted into his clan when she was a kit and he was an apprentice. She is the deputy currently but since the medicince cats died she is stepping in since she has the best knowledge of herbs. Can this be a love/lust since they are new mates?

Settings and Clans: Seasons (like 10 years maybe) after the dark forest battle in Shadowclan

Any extras: none
6/15/2014 c1 3Frights And Nights
Type of Story: Combo Love
Cat 1: Crowfeather
Cat 2: Leafpool
M/F
Leafpool and Crowfeather run away and they want this night magical (Crowfeather gets Leafpool pregnant)

Type: Combo Lust
Cat 1: Feathertail
Cat 2: Brambleclaw
Slash
Brambleclaw and Feathertail are alone and someone is in heat

Type: Combo Rape
Cat 1: Tigerheart
Cat 2: Ivypool
Fem!Slash
Tigerheart wants revenge on Ivypool and Ivypool is in heat (Tigerheart gets Ivypool pregnant)
271 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »