for Warriors Mating Series

1/17 c2 Guest
type: rape
cat 1: ashfur
cat 2: squirrelflight
basic plot: ashfur rapes squirrelflight
1/17 c1 Guest
type: love
cat 1: dovewing
cat 2: tigerheart
basic plot: ?
12/8/2014 c1 Me
what are canon cats?
10/16/2014 c5 Shadowstar
I would like to ask if you could do one for me with my favorite characters. I just started the series 2 days ago. I'm just finishing the third book, so please don't mind that. Please no spoilers either. But I say Fireheart and Sandstorm. I like them together, but something tells me stupid Dustpelt will get in the way...
10/4/2014 c4 anno
9/12/2014 c1 Sia
9/10/2014 c1 warriors28888888
Firepaw and Spottedpaw
Type of story: Combo love
CAT 1: LionBlaze
CAT 2: CinderHeart
I just really love how this couple is, you know?! They are mates and stuff, but I want them to have KITS! Its just.. ITS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN..
9/5/2014 c5 IamMe123
Type: Love combo
Cat 1: LeafPool (female)
Cat 2: Crowfeather (male)
After -The Last Hope- warriors book..
LeafPool and Crowfeather run away FOR GOOD. Then they masically start breeding and.. STUFF..
9/2/2014 c5 Guest
please.. ;3 PLEASHE
9/2/2014 c1 Lulu
Well, i thought you could actually do Dovewing and Tigerheart together.. they are a really good couple and i feel like they NEED to have kits. They meet like at night at the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Tigerheart is DESPERATELY in love with Dovewing so he wanted kits. Its actually what happened, but they didn't really have kits.. they were TALKING about it, but they didn't.. You have good taste in warriors so i thought you could twist it up a bit! :) no pressure..
8/30/2014 c1 amy
dovewing and tigerheart
8/4/2014 c2 Rape FtW
Riftshard is Female, jet black with russet spots and amber eyes
Kago is Male, silver with amber eyes

Rape to Love

Kago suddenly grabs Riftshard and instantly mates her VERY hard, then Riftshard enjoys it and you decide the rest. Kago will pop a seed in very deep.
7/21/2014 c1 1Solitary0988
If you do Ocs... Rape (Which was the plot of tem when me and light rped them)
Cat 1: Featherpool: Smal dappled calico she-cat with dark green eyes.
Cat 2: Lightpelt: Light cream tabby tom with green eyes
Basicplot: Feather was chatting with another tom and light was getting twitchybecause he didnt want her socializing with anyone but himself, so light raped er infront of the tom but the rape was never rped
7/20/2014 c5 MS
Poor Leafpool! :-(

Um...do Spottedfeathers (SpottedleafJayfeather). That's my favorite pairing. Don't ask me why. I truly have no idea. I know I'm late by a year, but you were writing two years ago and started writing again, so I hope you write more.
273 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »