for Warriors Mating Series

8/16/2017 c5 Guest
Sexy cats XD
8/6/2017 c1 Guest
OK can we see a dovewing and bumblestripe with no talk of "juices" im only ten reading this in secret at midnight. I also really like Lizard wizrd. Can't spell it right cause of auto correct. I just wish he knew I exist. My life is sad. Lzrd wzrd he is hot. Now I am embarrassed.
7/31/2017 c1 Cloudtaildaisy83
Cat 1: Daisy/F
Cat 2: Cloudtail/M
You've read the books, right?
Make Cloudtail rape Daisy.
7/31/2017 c5 Guest
Omg please do snowfur and thistleclaw they were so cute together when he wasnt evil please by the way I love the fireheart and sliverstream combination better than gray stripe And sliverstream
7/29/2017 c4 Oakpool
Who?
7/19/2017 c1 Guest
Rape

Leafpool
Blackstar

Leafpool is looking for herbs near the ShadowClan border when Blackstar finds her.
6/26/2017 c1 Kuro
REQUEST
Type: Kit-love
Cat 1: Rubypaw (female OC)
Cat 2: Mosspaw (male OC)
Sexuality: M/F
Basic Plot: They are apprentices who are unknowingly in love with each other. Just a fluff that goes a little to far.
6/15/2017 c1 Guest
Crowfeather
Nightcloud
Crowfeather lust, Nightcloud Love
They go to a secluded area and mate i guess idk
6/8/2017 c1 Redfeather
Starts as love, then turns to rape.
Cat 1: Firestar
rapes then does with consent
Cat 2: Sandstorm
Sexuality: M/F
Basic Plot: Fire sees Sand (still a virgin) hunting in mating season, he starts raping her, then she starts wanting it. So then they have sex, but are found by Gray, Sand turns on Fire, then Gray and Sand rape him instead.
5/23/2017 c1 Guest
Rape
Amberfrost my oc she is female
Tigerstar from the series and he is male
They meet in to dark forest and tigerstar has help from other cats to pin her down and then tigerstar has sex with Amberfrost.
5/23/2017 c1 Guest
Heathertail female
Lionblaze male
Sexuality all
Basic plot them wanting babies not knowing that they would then get in trouble
5/5/2017 c1 Guest
Make more of this PLEASE
4/24/2017 c2 Fucker
This was shit
4/6/2017 c2 MELIE
I WILL BASH YOU HOW DARE YOU!
3/22/2017 c1 Guest
Omg! Please do spottedleaf and scourge
353 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »