for Forgotten

6/16/2015 c17 Anissa
Please keep writing This.
6/14/2015 c17 anissa
i love it.
6/1/2015 c17 Atikah14DC
This is really AMAZING

oh my the twist you have from the original plot really stunning
from reverse role between Rukia and Ichigo, and their own history (and I want to know them all), and their friends Inoue, Ishida, Chad, Renji, and Sakura, creepy Gin, crazy Kurotsuchi, unexpectantly A.A as Kaien, Aizen, and co

I know there are many misteries in your story and it make it more interesting
I can't help but love all of them and make me love bleach even more

I hope you will continue this story _ alright
11/15/2014 c17 6Lexnai
Update :3 I love this story and you are an amazing author. Therefore you must continue! SO PLEASE UPDATE!
10/20/2014 c17 Lillian Sears
this is really good! I wish there were more chapters because I am intrigued. I love how you added some of your own elements to bleach, and I love your OC Sakura. I also love how much the characters are not OC-ish and how Ichigo and Rukia's roles are switched,and you have all the right ships, and I am so glad you do not have Ulqihime, THAT is annoying. I LOVE IT. :) Please right more.
8/24/2014 c17 hklj
I'm finally caught up in this story! It's so gooooooood! Update soon! I'm looking forward to it :D
8/14/2014 c17 chaiyo
So like. It's been so long since you updated that I had to reread the ending parts of the last chapter to refresh my brainnn :P

Dat dream doh. Was not expecting him to go *BAM* I WANT MAH HEART BACK, RUKIAAA. But I figured it was a dream 1. italics xP and 2. she GASPED as she awoke xDDD

Whenever I hear how Aaroniero got Kaien's memories and..yeah. I get super sad. *is frowning right now* I dunno, is it just me? It's just messed up DDD::

Miyuki guest starrrrs. I wonder if this scene might have a mention in Frozen Requiem? Maybe? No? Okay xD But yes Miyuki, you can place Ichigo's head on Rukia's lap, please do 3

The fluff. That I have waited for. IT WAS SHORT BUT...! *rolls around* I have no words xD I'm just rolling. Even though I love dat action, the fluff! I love all deh fluffieeees

And fuck. Aizen wants to see them. Boooo.

I wonder when you'll update next _
7/27/2014 c17 1Ayrmed
Excellent story.
7/26/2014 c17 xXtrueprideXx
Yay a new chapter! It was soo good! :3
7/26/2014 c5 moira33
This is a little confusing I mean Rukia has amnesia but the question what happened between her and Ichigo in canon happened?Because Ichigo dosen t remember Renji and Uryu or are they pretending?0_0
But the story is interesting
7/25/2014 c1 8kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur
Waaaaaa! I am so liking you're story! :D
This is so KYAAAAAA! .
7/25/2014 c17 halobeast-117
Thanks for the chapter! I loved it, that was good.
7/12/2014 c15 KuroichiRukibara
Update? Hello? I really wish to read your amazing story as soon as possible! It is coming out this month rite? :( I miss your story
6/10/2014 c16 mooncrimson802
Dear author The story is awesome and i am really really eager to read will you be updating? Please dont leave the story incomplete..'_'
6/9/2014 c16 KuroichiRukibara
I love the storyline, descriptions, cliffies and mostly ICHIRUKI! This is the first facfiction I started reading (I jus started reading fanfictions recently) and so far, this is the best! Your grammar is good and the choice of words brings out fully the imagery, feelings of the characters and all. I laughed so hard when Rukia started listening D-Tecnolife and sang along as it is my favourite opening, and also the one where Ichigo goes to Soul Society to save Rukia. So I think this indicated pretty well how the story was going to develop, just this time the reversal. I also loved all the Hollow-Ichigo moments... You described the change of his character and his way of speech so well! Rukia's response to the Hollow was also very well-written... And the fact that Rukia still likes Ichigo after all that he had done to her, I think it showed pretty well how strong their bond is.

As a reader, I would like to see the next chapter as soon as possible... Come on, I mean when you finished your last chapter as a cliff-hanger, how do you expect me to be more patient? :p (I'm pretty serious, by the way) So please, please, please, I beg you, it has been pretty long since you updated the last chapter, so update the next chapter as quick as you can, and I would love it more if it was extra-long with more ICHIRUKI moments!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »