for So I Do

8/31/2016 c1 Alena098
Как это мило когда Холидей целует Рекса лоб ...
1/31/2013 c1 Guest
aw...its adorable!
9/2/2012 c1 3Alana-kittychan
Aww Rex he can be so cute at times
12/25/2011 c1 2The White Rose Pianist
I liked it. Poor Rex, thinking he didn't have a family, imaging what it would be like for his parents. A LOL for the part where Dr.Holiday says that Skx still checks on Rex during thunder storms :) Keep Writing!
12/5/2011 c1 yurithefurry
Awww how sweet x). This is an awsome story it was very cute as well.
8/31/2011 c1 111Melancholy's Sunshine
HA! Six is a closet dad!
6/8/2011 c1 Lilly
I liked it. It was very sweet and the way its written compliments this aspect very well. I especially liked the end where Six and Holiday go and check on him, and I cant help but wonder what it would be like if rex actually was afraid of storms, thought provoking, I like that. Its a very good story, keep on writing you have a gift.
6/8/2011 c1 15NaaraHatake
That was the cuteist thing ever!
6/7/2011 c1 17Peacexfreedom
aaaawwwwwwwww

you actually just made my day : )

i love the family fluff stuff

gr8 job ; )
6/5/2011 c1 20purpleanime
amazing, wonderful writing! and 100% believable!

goodness that family fluff filled me with glee!
6/5/2011 c1 15charm545
This is really cute :)
6/5/2011 c1 Kaylee.kat
-insert excited scream here- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I LUV IT! you wrote it so well and I doubt I will ever get sick of stories about them as a family, the idea of six watching seseme street is freakin' cute too, this was just a well rounded dose of cute from all angles, and it was happy, I dont know how happy you had planned on making it but this was about as happy as you can get before your story coughs up gummy bears and rainbows so I think you succeeded at that aspect too. very well done.
6/5/2011 c1 Emma
ZOMG, this was amazing! so sweet, so daaaaaaw worthy, these guys are my favorite tv family, even though their not blood related their just so darn awesome together. I loved it!
6/4/2011 c1 chloelee12
This video is all kinds of "aww" wearvy
6/4/2011 c1 1ScarletReid