FanFiction.Net
for Youkaigakure

3/6/2013 c10 Anime100
Oh wow a different Naruto fic; amazing. Please update soon
2/8/2013 c10 WhiteFangDarkClaw
Please update its an awesome story
2/1/2013 c10 Guest
I just thought of something for the Land of Waves arc, if you're going to do it.
In Chapter 3, when Kushina was talking to Mikoto and Sasuke, she mentioned that vampires won't be sedated by water if wolfsbane is added to it.
So, to make sure Sasuke doesn't drown or something, he could carry wolfsbane with him. Or maybe Mikoto could make some kind of lotion for him.
Sunscreen would probably be a good idea, too...
1/13/2013 c10 40deathgeonous
Really neat fic here. I haven't read anything by you in quite some time, and I decided to remedy that. I was at first going to reread your Akane fics, but a few of your others caught my eye and demanded to be read first. Since I'm really sick at the moment, I have a lot of time to reread them all, so... Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
12/7/2012 c10 Angels will bleed from pain
Yes yes!
11/23/2012 c10 AmandaSingh0
please update soon
11/1/2012 c4 Guest
Whoa. Fugaku is not only a told prick, but his sense of humor is absolutely horrid.
10/30/2012 c4 Netritias
this is a good story keep up the good work, though i really hope you get more creative with pairings than naruhina it's completely over done and frankly completely dull as well even when well written, so i implore you on my knees! don't make that the pairing!
10/25/2012 c4 25Mystic 6 tailed Naruto
Fugaku...Must...Die! *Growling ferally*
9/22/2012 c10 9KingKage73
your the hokage kushina
9/2/2012 c10 8The Keeper of Worlds
Okay, this is definetely a very good story that you have set up with a strong Naru/Ino/Saku/Hina set up, especially given that Naruto falls under CRA and, well, they are demons so I would assume it could be in their nature. I can't wait for an update so please do one soon.
8/18/2012 c10 Guest
If you start consider pairings I recommend naruto/sakura sasuke /kaede or naruto/yukumo
8/18/2012 c10 2TheHokageNaruto
Please update this story quicker. I like it. Good chapter and update soon.
8/18/2012 c10 DialACow
I like your variation on the genin test. Very creative and original. I also your the scene between Danzo and 'Mito'. Though I would have to re-read previous chapters for your characterization of Danzo, I find it interesting you have Danzo trying to get ROOT formally reactivated, with official sanction. Of course, it remains to be seen where you take this story.
8/18/2012 c10 97Crossoverpairinglover
Keep up your good work BP
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »