FanFiction.Net
for Youkaigakure

6/4/2011 c1 snoogenz
Well well, this is a surprising twist of a story(in a good way) having all the children changed into demons was a brillant choice to do, in a few stories i've read that if Naruto changes into a half or full demon its only him while everything else is the same, but now! This is a great idea for a hangs of pace. I do wonder what kinda of demons the children will be, mainly Hinata though lol (im a big Hinata fanboy) . Well keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter, y'know the usual stuff.
6/4/2011 c1 Angels will bleed from pain
Hey man this story is good...but wats with evry kid champion makin them look all weird n all?
6/4/2011 c1 HolyKnight5
Madara its gonna be PISSED, as how Kyuubi laughed on his face and screwed his plans for good. . . .one has to think What Akatsuki will pull now that the Moon's Eye plan its ruined for good. . .
6/4/2011 c1 NecromancerX69
Really interesting story hope to see more of it xD

please keep up the good work
6/4/2011 c1 3Xareh77
Nice~ *evil smirk* I can't wait for the havoc this will cause. A good opening, it really went beyond my expectations. I can't wait to see what demons the rookie 9 have turned into and how the village will react to this turn of events. Seriously well done
6/4/2011 c1 7Blue Baby Blanket
Now THIS is the kind of story I've always wanted to see. While I normally hate bashing and fics where Konoha is a corrupt village that supports child abuse, I'm a firm believer in getting what you deserve, or you reap what you sow.

A guilty pleasure of mine is reading fics where Konoha suffers for mistreating Naruto. I should point out that none of this ever happened in canon, and I have no idea who started it in the fanon.

That said, the idea of the Kyuubi's youkai being released and turning every child in the village into a demon is new. We know they hated Naruto because they thought he was a demon, so let's see what they feel of him when he's just like their children.

One more thought that's unrelated to this story, but it would be interesting to see someday. How would Sasuke react to learning of Obito? Given the fanon portrayal of Sasuke and Kakashi, it would be interesting. My take is Sasuke badmouths Obito in front of Kakashi while comparing him to Naruto, and Kakashi realizes he's made a huge mistake favouring Sasuke while ignoring Naruto, who's the son of his sensei and just like his deceased friend.
6/4/2011 c1 macabre-wolf
good history
6/4/2011 c1 10J.F.C
Interesting story, so Konoha has turned into a demon-ninja village.
6/4/2011 c1 3Chewie Cookies
Wow, damn... I can only hope this will be NaruHina, but I really have no way to know.

Keep up the good work!
6/4/2011 c1 5WolfsTrinity
Crazy idea, but when it comes to this fandom, I love crazy ideas. Sounds like it'll be a fun story.
6/4/2011 c1 14Knight-Bishop
Amazing story, very well written.
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19