for Absence Makes the Heart Impatient

10/28/2011 c3 4The Pearl Maiden
Aw! Cute! :)
10/22/2011 c3 Lutheyl
Short but enjoyable. Thank you. :)
10/18/2011 c3 30thejordipie
Uber cute story! You were great with the descriptions, and the characters were perfect! Rock on!
9/30/2011 c3 46ChestnutBrumby
Aww, sweet and happy ending! Also, this made me laugh 'Normally he wouldn't have hesitated to simply smash the door in' - very apt!
9/30/2011 c2 ChestnutBrumby
Sweet, your Thor perspective is even better than your Jane :)
9/30/2011 c1 ChestnutBrumby
Just perfect! Really in character, with just the right amount of angst. Onward!
9/22/2011 c3 6GoldenPheasant
YAY! Kissy Face!

I like kissy face...
9/22/2011 c2 GoldenPheasant
Ahem... This is Caroline, reporting for reviewing duty, ma'am. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go read the next chapter...
9/22/2011 c1 GoldenPheasant
Fortieth Reviewer! (not that it really counts since your sitting over my shoulder making me write the review... but still)

Okay, now you have to show me the movie when we have our Taylor Swift weekend (16 Days!) I've yet to figure out how you can make me love a coupling when I have NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE! I guess you're just magical like that.

Peace and Love,

Sweet Caroline
8/30/2011 c2 5Angel of Melius Prime
Check your swag- 38 reviews!
8/30/2011 c1 Angel of Melius Prime
Aww! A dedication for muah?
7/31/2011 c3 15Isob3l
Really good. :)
7/2/2011 c3 4Man of Many Pairings
Excellent story, my dear friend! I liked Jane's perspective... That is because the author has no problem putting herself in Jane's shoes? Hahaha!

But in all seriousness, I really liked the story, it was well-written and it flows!

WOOHOO GO ELIZABETH! :D
6/21/2011 c3 Whitelion69
I finshed your stroy. It was very good.
6/13/2011 c3 26Feathers Fall Like Snow
Aw well if that isnt the sweetest thing! I love it and esp how mad and frustrated the would get when would get frustrated about the bridge

and Janes reflection on the book :)

Bravo job!