for Absence Makes the Heart Impatient

6/9/2011 c2 Verity Kindle
Hey, in Chapter one, in the first sentence, the word is "shone", not "shined" =)
6/9/2011 c1 Verity Kindle
Woo hoo! Ever since I walked out of the movie theater, I've been thinking, "WTF is some good, well-written Jane/Thor fic?"

I found it! wooo
6/9/2011 c2 192Shipperwolf
WOOHOO!

Fixed Bifrost, yay!

Er, um, I mean, this was very good, I hope you update very soon!

Also: Thor being impatient and checking to make sure the ring was still in his pocket-so adorable!
6/9/2011 c2 frankiiee
eeep! i love it! please don't leave us hanging for too long!
6/9/2011 c2 6HinaLuvLuvChan
Omg, I just saw the movie! I love this! xDDD
6/9/2011 c2 Coka Cookie Cola
yes! four months of hard work and patience will have finally paid off! update soon please :)
6/9/2011 c2 30Mamoru's Playmate
i like! can't wait for the last chapter
6/9/2011 c2 37Sheherazade's Fable
Obedience came only after two messengers, three attempts at reasoning, five threats, twenty-four armed guards, and one bash over the head with Fandral's sword.

Only one thing to say to that; Epic! Keep it up!
6/9/2011 c2 caspersmom
cant wait to read more soon/
6/9/2011 c2 4Dr. Nat
Nice. Very nice. I impatiently look forward to the next chapter.
6/6/2011 c1 Coka Cookie Cola
oh they will see each other again! :) please update soon...
6/5/2011 c1 94Msynergy
Really enjoying this story so far! Can't wait for Chapter 2!
6/5/2011 c1 9GhibliGirl91
I love Jane and Thor, seriously what better fuel for fiction than a lengthly seperation? XD I like this too. I only have one or two niggles. One is that it's good to be descriptive but not too much. I think that there was a description of her hair in there and we know what Jane looks like, we all saw the film. That and she was a bit weepy, but that was less of a problem. They were just two things that stuck out in an otherwise enjoyable fic. I am looking forward to the next bit. So please post soon :)
6/5/2011 c1 luffyforpresident
Please update NOW! How dare you keep the second chapter (finished and all) from me :'(?

Love your style, please keep going ;)!
6/5/2011 c1 192Shipperwolf
This story, I like it! ANOTHER! *smash* ...chapter, that is.

Update soon, it's wonderful and sweet and sad and I want more! ^.^
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »