for Wishing You Well

7/15/2012 c8 Guest
Please update soon. I'd like to read more chapters. Keep up the good work.
5/23/2012 c8 Question and Review
No SPOT CANNOT BE NICE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
5/21/2012 c8 Kraken
LOL about the welcome to hell thing!

Spot seema very OOC, though, but he's still cocky and a smartass king, so i guess its okay. I like Lucky, she's kool, and i think the other characters are pretty good.
5/20/2012 c8 newsiesluva
I like the personality you created for Spot. It is very original and real.
5/13/2012 c7 yay
Yay! you updated! I love it and almost cried! keep it up!
5/7/2012 c7 Guest
Very nice! Keep it coming!
4/29/2012 c6 27pselJacobs
one word: ADDICTED! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
4/21/2012 c6 Wow
Holy crap I love it! Good god woman you can write!
4/19/2012 c6 Guest
Omg such a good story! Love how Amy's really dishing it out to Spot!
4/18/2012 c6 1Firefly438
So glad you're continuing this story! I'm looking forward to the next update already :)
3/27/2012 c5 liliannaesmuyatrevida
Let me guess your one of those story abandoners? You know those people who write amazing chapters, and then never update leaving us with a cliffhanger. I love your story, but its just another great unfinished if you don't update. So please update, that would make my day.

Sincerely,

Lilianna A.
3/19/2012 c5 someone who cares
GURLLLLLL U HAS GOTS TO UPDATE! YOU IS MY FAV GURL! OMGEEZ I LOVE THIS STORY!

3/16/2012 c5 Katie
Hi again,

I read your bio and its kinda scary how alike we are and my b-day is also on january 26, and i was like omg. I play the flute, oboe, tuba, piano, bells, drums, electric guitar, and sing sophrano. I have acted in 12 plays. Have been the lead in 8 of the 12. Sooo yeah. I absolutley love Newsies, and play volleyball. but I'm a freshman.

-katie

p.s I love your story ! :)
3/14/2012 c5 Katie
I love your story!You're an amazing author, you know that? Love the name of the story, now thats clever. Spot Conlon is prefect I just reand the lines

"And then, an angel appeared." A snarky voice with a thick Brooklyn accent came from the doorway. I didn't even have to look up to see who it belonged too. I knew the voice, and it made my blood boil. But just to make sure I was correct, I looked up.

Proving my hunch right, standing right before me was a teenage boy with a smirk playing on his lips. In his hands was a long black cane with a gold topper, which made him look richer than he probably was. He took his hat off of his head, allowing his long dirty blonde hair fall just gently below his eyebrows.

Everything about him, though, I knew. From his plaid shirt, to his red suspenders, all the way down to the gray cabby hat that he held in his hands. Although, one thing the movie didn't quite capture, was how haunting his eyes were. They were the color of the ocean after a bad storm, something that you don't want to mess with.

He put on the cockiest grin I have ever seen in my life as he looked over me and Rachel, "'Ey ladies, I'm Spot Conlon."

I only wish I would have thought of it myself.Oh and I love how you incorparated Rachel and her wish in the story, genius! The details are great and I can't wait for an update! Just a couple of questions,would you mind answering? 1. Is your charecter one who won't take anything from Spot? You know someone who will fight back?

2. Does Spot get a little more jerkish? Is he full of himself like in the movie? ( too much pride)

3. Okay this might be a stupid question but, Ami's gonna move in with Spot right?

I will check everyday for updates, but I know how hard balancing is. Just don't leave hanging for too long. Just relax and don't rush! I really can't wait for the next chapter! You're an amazing author and a great teller of tales.The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

- Katie
3/12/2012 c5 just another fan
You write absolutely beautiful, I love this and I only ask that you update. Geez just become a friggin' author already!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »