for Showdown

LOL To both this story and your inspiration for it. Very entertaining! *vbg*
12/17/2011 c1 Cassandra30
I absolutely adore it!
9/12/2011 c1 15Phoenix1972
What a cute story and I can really picture Chris playing like that with his father. Keep up the good work. Kudos to you. :)
8/25/2011 c1 Aelan010
Oh my gosh, so freaking cute!
6/18/2011 c1 anon
That was an excellent first M7 fic but hopefully not your last!
6/9/2011 c1 6KaiMeara
Ha! I totally didn't see that end coming :-) Great little vignette and an excellent first M7 fanfic! Keep it up!
6/8/2011 c1 84Alex Kade
I really do love this story. I'm not typically fond of seeing my men turned into little boys (the LB stories I shy away from), but this was just so damn adorable I can't help but love it! Great job on your first one, fantastic, even *dare I say it?* Brilliant! Now go write another one so we have something shiny to look at. ;)
6/6/2011 c1 Guest
HA! I totally take credit for egging you on when this brillant lovely little story is the result! And who will NEVER again tell me she can't write hmmmm? That's right! Telly will never ever again utter the words, "But I am only a reader." to anyone ever again. Instead she will PROUDLY stand up and say. *I* am an author!

HUGS

Aislinn
6/6/2011 c1 35Cougar'sCatnip
SEE! SEE! What did we tell you? Didn't we tell you it was brillant and wonderful? And just LOOK at your reviews! Don't ever tell me again you can't write Telly! ROTFLMAO. Oh yes my dear Telly you most certainly can write and brillantly too!

CC

NOW go write me another one! :D HUGS
6/6/2011 c1 1TslSmith
Wow, I thought I knew what was going to happen but right at the end you managed to spin the story on it's head - brilliant!
6/6/2011 c1 11R.I.Peace
This was great. A mystery all the way to end.
6/5/2011 c1 30niagaraweasel
LOL! That's *such* a cute story... And so wonderfully misleading right up to the end ... I can't tell you how many possibilities ran through my mind... :-).