FanFiction.Net
for Carry On

3/31/2016 c1 Guest
i like Sam wants Dean to have a nice normal life, and Adam wants Dean too be as far as possible away from them. Ha! I mean Sam was the one who was nice to the fake Adam and after so long without having a dad and then only having a somewhat unreliable paternal figure (John) I'm sure Adam wants to hog Sam as his new paternal figure/older brother. Soos cuuute~~~
3/30/2014 c1 48liron-aria
I completely adore the idea of clingy!Adam and BigBrother!Sam. They totally need it.

This was cute, thanks for sharing!
12/22/2012 c1 37Black Lighted Clouds
Good fic, but I would have preferred it if Dean was actually included so they're a complete family - or, fail in that, you could've been a little clearer on precisely why he isn't in the picture. Considering his character, it's a little odd that he hasn't come running to reunite with them in this.

Anyway, still a good fic, nice work!
1/12/2012 c1 6kataragurl27
i like it
10/10/2011 c1 20SoloMoon
I love how you established Adam's voice, and his inability to resist Sammy's Puppy Eyes of Doom. Very sweet. Loved all the ironic little comments that brought so much characterization to Adam and really rang true to canon.
9/28/2011 c1 Snarkie Author
Adam's kinda meanish here but I like it! I LULZ at the thought of Sam's reaction. Remix? Haha, JK but I'm game for more of these! c:
7/25/2011 c1 22azab
great job
7/20/2011 c1 1This Mess Is Mine
i love it! :D this is so cute i was wondering when a story like this would come :)
6/19/2011 c1 369SupernaturallyEgocentric
I think you did a great job with this story. Well-written and spot on with Adam. He was a little bit of a piss-ant on the show,although I think he would have gotten better if he'd been on more. Really enjoyed reading it.
6/8/2011 c1 2Sarabeth 2592
This is really good! You should continue and make this a multi chapter story.
6/7/2011 c1 Demira Watson
This fic was a touching in depth look at Adam. I loved it! Its short but very good and nice to see a little bonding between Adam and Sam as there's usually a lot of Dean and Adam stuff and Sam gets left out alot.

Good Job!

Demmy x
6/6/2011 c1 Sotobow
I loved Adam (the real one more than the fake one), and I love the idea of Sam as a big brother. This was a great moment between Sam and Adam - I hope you do more fics with them in it!
6/6/2011 c1 a pile of goo
aww i can't imagine a single thing cuter...except maybe if dean was there. lol - give him a chance adam! i bet you'll be all cute and possessive of him to and he'd warm up to a sweetie like you asap.
6/6/2011 c1 4Bilkan
Awesome! Both stories have their own charm. I liked the polar atmosphere that both stories have. :) And by the history, I've got a feeling that new season might hold some hope for us Adam fans and I WOULD definitely like to see such scenarios... kudos to you. Please write more, more, more. :D
6/5/2011 c1 31ParzivalHallows
Aw that's so cute! Great job!